PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if Gronk will be playing on Thursday, but if he gets 48 yards, he will move into 2nd place in franchise history for receiving yards.

Clots inactives already declared!

OUT
TE Jack Doyle - Hip (DNP)
T Denzelle Good - Not Injury Related - Personal Matter (DNP)
WR T.Y. Hilton - Chest/Hamstring (DNP)
RB Marlon Mack - Hamstring (DNP)
CB Kenny Moore II - Concussion (DNP)
DT Hassan Ridgeway - Calf (DNP)
CB Quincy Wilson - Concussion (DNP)

Week 5: Patriots - Colts Injury Report

NE does the same thing for NE road games. When they know a player isn't playing (as opposed to a game-time decision) NE will declare them out the day NE flies out to the road venue.

NE does the same thing for NE road games. When they know a player isn't playing (as opposed to a game-time decision) NE will declare them out the day NE flies out to the road venue.

All road teams do that. There might be some rule, but I can't remember if there is. I was just pointing out the amount of players they have out means all inactives are declared.

You guys need new girl friends, IMO.

I hand my wife the Patriots' schedule every April...only life or death situations take precedence. I even watched the Pats vs. the Lions while eating Thanksgiving dinner at the table at my wife's aunt's house and again during a relative's Christmas party.....everybody in my life KNOWS this. Also, my wife knows that Celtics play-off games are off limits too...for the Sox/Bruins...I compromise and only watch elimination games...and I don't watch a lot of college ball on Saturdays as a compromise.

Priorities!!!
My wife is as crazy as me about missing games. It doesn't happen.:)

We have missed "parts" of games (pre-empted, bad steams...

When my FB watching, drinking buddies and I "grew up a bit", she started watching with me. Now she's all in.

The Pats are, and have been for awhile, addictive to watch.

The emotional rollercoaster is awesome.

Speaking of which, this game is lacking any hype.

And I understand the lopsided opinion of the talking heads.

I just hate the "the Pats will win" crap.

I never take any game lightly, and I know BB isn't.

Even the Colts fans are giving up. (I get it), but
I miss the "Billacheat, F' them" banter. :rolleyes:
Patriots predictions

Last edited:
The ****?
98ac63e556d8e9f2e364488d9238d84c.gif

I'm looking for a way for me to listen to the game...unfortunately, I have to work Thursday night...so I'm looking for any type of way for me to listen to live coverage of the game...so please help me with any type of app/radio station

If it has to be an app, and you want radio, I believe if you do a trial subscription to TuneIn, you get all radio broadcasts of all major sports from all markets. Even if you have to pay for a month... $8 isn’t bad.

IND is #2 in sacks & #1 on 3rd down conversions???? :eek:

Weird.

I've endangered relationships over football and would happily do so again.

That might not sound very well-adjusted but the reality is that all the women who think it is a ****ing capital crime that I want 3 or so hours to myself 16-20 days out of the goddamn year are typically also the sort to get in a huff if you ask them to get off their goddamn phone for a whole 45 minutes a day while you're eating dinner or whatever.

Screw that ****, man there's more women than men in this world and there's more gay dudes than gay women pushing the odds even more in our favor.

Birthday, schmirthday.

IND is #2 in sacks & #1 on 3rd down conversions???? :eek:

Weird.
I wouldn't worry about it. What was that 3rd down defensive stat they were awesome statistically and then looked like they sucked come game time in 2015?

That might not sound very well-adjusted but the reality is that all the women who think it is a ****ing capital crime that I want 3 or so hours to myself 16-20 days out of the goddamn year are typically also the sort to get in a huff if you ask them to get off their goddamn phone for a whole 45 minutes a day while you're eating dinner or whatever.

Screw that ****, man there's more women than men in this world and there's more gay dudes than gay women pushing the odds even more in our favor.

Birthday, schmirthday.
1J4P.gif

I wouldn't worry about it. What was that 3rd down defensive stat they were awesome statistically and then looked like they sucked come game time in 2015?
Not worried at all. Just didn’t expect THEM to be that highly ranked in either category. Any given Thursday...o_O

Last edited:
Ok, I clicked the link without realizing it was ESPN... So what does the last paragraph mean? Does anyone use an editor anymore?

I didn't click on the link, so I have no clue. As soon as I saw that they were trying to drag the Celts into it, my bullsh it alarm went off. :)

Gronk Edelman and Gordon Ohhhhh Myyy!!!!

Gronk Edelman and Gordon Ohhhhh Myyy!!!!

I can see Gronk not being targeted at all. More of a distraction if his ankle is bad which by the sounds of it he will play through. I can see him just being a dummy out there

Birthday, schmirthday.
Finally figured it out. Based on your infinite wisdom regarding men, women and gay dudes, you have to be the love clash of these two:

Ed.jpg Church Lady.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference