PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and prediction

Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and predic

That's a killer. I just don't understand that stretch play when all you need is one yard.

Yea, the Pats do that a little more to my likeing also. IM(not so versed)O.....NICE! Five head int!!!. That could hurt Denver :singing:

Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and predic

WOOOHOOO! Number 1 seed here we come baby! Never ever give Brady and BB an opening because they will RUN with it.

Feels like time for a Manning Pick 6 or a bogus DPI.

Good call. Not pick six but chargers could finish this off here if they do it right.

YEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAYEEEEEEAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!! :rocker::rocker::rocker:

There's your patented Manning 4th quarter pick.

The Chargers have played a helluva game and deserve this win. They've outplayed the Broncos in every facet of the game.

Peytonception FTW (hopefully)!

Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and pr...

I still think the Chargers gonna blow it lol, but looking pretty good so far

is it too much to ask for SD to put this game away here with a score?

I thought a horse collar tackle required the tackler to fall on the ball carrier's back/legs?

HAHA Mr. Forehead Stat Padder throws a patented pick.

There's your patented Manning 4th quarter pick.

The Chargers have played a helluva game and deserve this win. They've outplayed the Broncos in every facet of the game.

that wasn't even his fault

Again, though: why do you people want Denver to lose so badly? You really think we're gonna go 3-0 the rest of the way? Are you just tired of the media talking about how good Denver is, or…?

If the season is over for the Pats, then why are you here?

WOOOHOOO! Number 1 seed here we come baby! Never ever give Brady and BB an opening because they will RUN with it.

game isn't over...and pats would have to win out now...

That's weird, Manning usually gets more mystery flags on his game winning drives.

Rivers don't blow this gimme!

Novak chip shot and this is goodnight Forehead

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Hopefully SD's offense can close this out.

1 more quarter. I don't care if Peyton destroyed the titans last week. His throws do not have the same velocity as the other top 5 QBs in this league. His WRs are bailing him out with their separation. You can see it in his form when he throws; it's almost out of whack. Pick 6 time.

I'm just gonna quote myself. :D

YES

If anything all the Chargers need to do here is bleed the clock and kick a FG.

gotta score 7

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back