PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and prediction

Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and pr...

i don't even care about home field advantage. just look at last 4-5 champions. they all had to win on the road.

When we have had a bye, we go to the SB. We want the #1 or #2 seed. We need hfa with our injuries.

Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and predic

No. His stats are inflated like Manning's because of passing TDs. The Chargers PPG is only 24.3.

Maybe so but his overall demeanor is light years from last year. He's a great QB and i can't hate on him because in a huge game tonight his clock management and throwing has been great.

Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and pr...

When we have had a bye, we go to the SB. We want the #1 or #2 seed. We need hfa with our injuries.

Divisional: Colts at home.
AFCCG: Broncos at home.

SB.

Re: Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and pr

Nope; a horse collar tackle is when you grab the back of the jersey and pull the player downward.

I thought jersey was alright as long as you aren't within the collar. The exception being if you grasp within the collar of the shoulder pads?

Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and pr...

damn NE actually has a shot at #1 seed, hmm amazing

It's almost like its meant for us to go to the SB. We have all these dan injuries, and we might get the #1 seed. It's almost like we are destined to get to the big stage. I don't remember getting so many good bounces in a season for us so far.

Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and predic

Anyone get a gif of that Manning face after that last pick?

Playoff Manning comes out a little early this year.

If Manning threw 8 consecutive pick-sixes after his defense had thrown a shutout for 3 quarters, announcers would find a way to lay the blame on the defense, the coaching, the special teams and the receivers.

Manning = source of all good, and only good

Couldnt have said it any better .

Kicker needs to ice this FG.

Divisional: Colts at home.
AFCCG: Broncos at home.

SB.

I tell you what, I know its early but its almost like we are destined to go deep in the playoffs. How sweet would a SB title go with this season. This is turning into one of my favorite seasons, even if we come up short.

well the Patriots came back from being 12 points down with less than 2 minutes what can Manning do down 10 with 2:41?

I like the fact that we have a shot at #1 seed..but we still have to play @Mia and @Bal.... 2 tough games... I hope we can win the rest of the way... :D

Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and pr...

#1 seed brings good news and bad news.

Good news is being at home... obvs.

Bad news... it almost certainly means the Chiefs in Round 2. They will kick Indy's ass so hard it's not even funny.

This is clearly Manning's plan to pad his 4th quarter comeback stats. ;)

Re: Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and pr

If Manning threw 8 consecutive pick-sixes after his defense had thrown a shutout for 3 quarters, announcers would find a way to lay the blame on the defense, the coaching, the special teams and the receivers.

Manning = source of all good, and only good

Don't forget the oline not performing up to standard on the goalline on a run five-head audibled too...

well the Patriots came back from being 12 points down with less than 2 minutes what can Manning do down 10 with 2:41?

iam still trying be tempered because these are the chargers....

I like the fact that we have a shot at #1 seed..but we still have to play @Mia and @Bal.... 2 tough games... I hope we can win the rest of the way... :D

If we win the last 3, does anyone believe we can reach the promise land?

LOL Broncos forum crapping their pants now about the possibility of playing us at home.

Decide who to blame at the press conf.

Is it just me or did that clock not run at all?

best QB of our generation ? :eek:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back