PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Three front page stories about schillings sock at Boston.com

Yeah, he probably prefers Borges!:rofl:

I'm going to miss Wrong Borges draft stories this year. Like everyone else, I'm usually wrong about the patriots picks, but never as wrong as Ron.

(Am I allowed to talk football in the baseball forum?):D

Why? Because it's April, it's a sensitive story, and it's the football offseason. The Globe has down draft previews all week, so it would be ignorant to say they're neglecting the draft.

This whole "Red Sox bash" party is getting a bit old. I can't think of any place outside of this board where the Sox are almost the enemy, even during the baseball regular season. Essentially, almost every PatsFan who makes fun of a SoxFan is making fun of himself.

Gotta remember about 10-15 years ago the draft was something we all read about in the Sunday Paper.. the NFL in its brilliant marketing strategy, has given us this mid off season gala event.. the RS stuff is also great as it helps continue those memories of that great season and makes me remember why I am also, albeit a much lesser one, of the Boston Red Sox. From where I sit and what I read there is plenty of info on the draft is you want it.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back