Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Should Pats Fans Boycott Boston Herald For Pre-Bowl The Hatchet Job?

• Yes -- they must pay for this inexcusable behavior

Votes: 140 99.3%
  • No - I'm not a Pats fan

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been a subscriber, but I haven't been to the site in weeks and I have now removed the bookmark. The Herald is dead to me.

Amen, I haven't visit the site once since Spygate. I'm done with that rag.

I plan to find Tomase at the game tomorrow and kick him in the balls. I will be there and my hatred for him and the Herald is palpable. I don't live in NE but I will NEVER buy that paper again.

I have to believe 'Comatose' was taking a final swipe at the Patriots because he is moving on to something else. If he had any intention of staying he wouldn't have burnt his bridges.

How this effects the other reporters from the Herald remains to be seen.

Please No Posting Links To There Articles!

Agreed, and PatsFans.com should alter their front page, removing references and links to the Herald.

Links to their sites don't mean much. To make a statement. On Monday when they run the full color commemorative edition, it is vital the paper sit unsold on the newsstand.

Links to their sites don't mean much. To make a statement. On Monday when they run the full color commemorative edition, it is vital the paper sit unsold on the newsstand.

good point, i can use old issues to line my bird's cage and wipe my bottom

Agreed, and PatsFans.com should alter their front page, removing references and links to the Herald.

They f-ed up the superbowl for me, after we beat the sh-t out of the Giants I'm forgetting about football until the draft. I f-ing hate the media, Specter, Tomase, Goodell for making it seems so serious by the penalty he assessed, The Boston Herald (WHY THE F-CK DOES THIS WEB SITE - PATSFAN.COM - HAVE BOSTON HERALD LINKS ON PAGE ONE), all networks covering the superbowl, all radio stations covering the superbowl, Hillary.....

Tomase is dead to me

I don't read the herald anyway, but I pledge never to watch/listen to ESPN again. I put it on this morning. After the first mention of the word "tainted" I shut it off forever.

Should we boycott that newspaper over this? To me it's 100% obvious we should Never buy it again and cancel any subscriptions. What other city would have to tolerate this crap the night before the Super Bowl?

Herald belongs in the garbage... I spit on them !!!

I don't read the herald anyway, but I pledge never to watch/listen to ESPN again. I put it on this morning. After the first mention of the word "tainted" I shut it off forever.

I will never, ever watch ESPN again... they suck !!!!!!!

It is great to see 73 people voted for YES. Only 1 voted for no, and the person that voted that way said it was an accident, he meant to vote YES.

So make that...

74 YES
0 NO

We're all in agreement on this. The Herald is awful.

Hate to disappoint everyone here, but I read the Herald sports daily and will continue to do so (as most everyone here does on-line). The Globe on-line does not update its columns daily, except maybe the Red Sox columns. I like reading Boston sports and the Herald is the best paper to get it.
I also, am enjoying my football today, so this will be my last non-football post today.

John Tomase has picked the Patriots to win 42-17.

Too bad he will be covering high school football next year.

Count me in. My 2 or 3 quarters will now be dedicated exclusively to the Globe. No more website visits either.

Shoddy journalism. If they had concrete evidence then I wouldn't blame them for doing their jobs, but its obvious they were only looking to create a buzz before the big game. They couldn't wait.

And the general media reaction is reminiscent of how they reacted to the '96 Olympics Atlanta bombing. One newspaper reported that the FBI was treating Richard Jewel as a possible suspect, and the rest of the media went nuts, referencing the original article rather than doing their own investigation. Lazy lazy irresponsible and lazy.

It's hard to figure out if the Globe or the Herald sucks more these days. Dropping Borges makes it a tight race.

John Tomase has picked the Patriots to win 42-17.

Know where he got those numbers? He counted how many mcnuggets (42) and quarter pounders (17) he eats every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News