PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This Patriot Fan Is One Class Act

TomPatriot

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Raiders fans have always been passionate, but they are the stupidest fans in the world.

Now, in their defense, the media has propagated endless nonsense, and while I don't condemn Al Davis for advocating for his team, he was insane. Justifiably pissed over how the merger was negotiated behind his back, excellent football guy, but his bullsh*t is nothing but bullsh*t. Super Bowl XI belongs to the Patriots. All their years of crybabying before and after has no substance. Immaculate Reception and Tuck Rule correctly called, Rob Lytle play not visible to the officials.

Still waiting for the A Football Life documentary on the 1976 F*cked Yule. Stolen Rings.

Last edited:
I would have had a hard time putting up with a person like that. That guy earned those tickets that Kraft gave him.

Last edited:
It's a nice gesture but it's going to be like 12 degrees out there. Unless they're in a box, they're going to freeze their behinds off.
Probably in the box. Idk.

Saw him on TV today with Bob & Jonathan, outside, at least for the part of the game when the sun was shining on them...

Fan gets heckled a bit too much in opposing stadium? Lmao. Poor little baby. This happens thousands of times per week at every NFL stadium.

Meanwhile.... don't even try the excuse I'm expecting to hear for this one.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back