PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This is the kind of moron we always seem to end up arguing with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah right. Manning with Caldwell and Gaffney would be worse than Tom was last year.

Didn't "Brady is a system QB" arguement die about two to three years ago. What exact system is Brady a part of? He has played under about four or five different offensive systems over his career. Does anyone think what the Pats are running on offense today is remotely like the dink and dunk offense that Weis ran early in Brady's career? The Pats system sometimes changes from week to week.

Also, when has Manning played one or two games without Marvin Harrison in a season? How does this poster even know how Manning would perform without great receivers because he has always had one HOFer at his disposal. Brady, on the other hand, has performed with no legitimate great WR his entire career other than this year.

Manning is good no matter what. Brady needs good recievers.

That guy will be one of the first to succumb to global warming. He is doomed.

I'm surprised at the margin among players in favor of Brady. I would have thought it would be closer to 50%

The Manning media and fans are the ones that are having a hard time swallowing this, that players favor Brady,

..... unlike the other stuff they swallow from Manning......

I wonder how easily this is being swallowed over at RATS.

Ballers recognize ballers. Tom is the definition of a baller, Manning is the definition of a numbers guy. As much as I hate the Yankees, it's like comparing A-Rod to 1999 Derek Jeter.

Give me your definition of "numbers guy"...and then your definition of "baller". It sounds to me like you might be making an ignorant statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back