PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This guy Monga is one classy Jets fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think he's a little overzealous if he think the pats are the only obstacle in their way and then it's a free path to the superbowl. the jets are missing pieces.

He's one in a million.

MOGS! MOGA! MOGA!

Attachments

• AnimalGallery2.jpg
    AnimalGallery2.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 671
Last edited:
At least all the Jets fans are tearing him a new one. And I am aslo Glad we tend to weed out the ones that are that insane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NE>NY
does someone need a hug?

NO......just an ACL, Medial Meniscus, and Medical Collateral Ligament tear to a certain gay Qb who went to school at Michigan and is being falsely blamed for impregnating a hollywood actress.
But i got say that cracked me up and how they are all convinced he is gay and that somehow make him less than a man. Gotta love Jet fans

Last edited:
Moga is certifiable. Absolutely ape-*****. The guy was ALL OVER a jets Super Bowl win last year. DEFINITELY. From the moment they signed Mangini.

Gotta luv Moga. Posts gambling LOCKS on Jets Insider that often turn out to be big losers, but like investment gurus and weathermen he just goes on posting again as if nothing ever happened. Better yet, he now claims to be an MD.

the guy's a friggin riot.
We have'nt heard the last of him this year to be sure.

I think the second poster a one "Sponsored Links" said everything that needs to be said about posts and posters like this.

redefines the term "low class."

I've hated on Peyton in the past but never wanted to depend on 'hurting' him to get a win over the Colts.

Whatever happened to beating a team with your own team's skill, toughness, and determination?

Last edited:
I read his post and the many posts by his fellow Jets fans condeming him.

Its a coincidence that I had this very discussion with some Pats fans after the 2nd Pre-season game in which Brady took a tremendous pounding. I don't believe teams will go to this extreme, I believe teams will go all out and blitz Brady and pound him with the hopes of slowing him down (not purposely hurting him). Brady is the lynchpin that holds this offense together. If he were to get dinged the offense would not be as effective.

We Need To Protect This House (QB)

Last edited:
This guy is the epitomy of low class/life. Like the other jets fans said ,good to see that. I doubt if he's married,but if he is he probably beats his wife and kicks the dog.

Brady's one of the marquee names in football,a poster boy. With this commish. if Brady was hurt, and in any way appeared to be intentional the player would most likely be fine and BANNED for quite awhile. How long I wouln't take a quess at.

I have this image of a guy sitting in old easy chair in a dark, dank appart. he's pudgy, the chair is surrounded by empty beer cans, and chicken bones from buckets of KFC. Along with empty Dominoz's pizza boxes,that are three or four days old. He's got a mouth full of chicken and he's screaming at his 56" wide screen "kill fu@kin Brady,break his fu#kin leg". :p

Last edited:
you'd think his life depended on beating the Pats

Jetsinsider.com is at fault here for allowing this obviously sick person to continue to post.

Moga is the same guy who last year before the Pats game in the Meadowlands exhorted all Jets fans to assault anyone in the stadium wearing Pats clothing or cheering for the Pats.

Way to go Jetsinsider.com. You define your website and the Jetsfan base by your inaction regarding that.

Subhuman.

shmessy you are right regarding allowing Moga (whom noone takes seriously over there) to post requests to assault fans. Imagine the legal liability should a litigious Pats fan get assaulted, sue and name JetsInsider as a co-defendant. JI runs a much more liberal board as to conduct and topics but there are limits. Advocating assault of fans is beyond any reasonable bound. Sadly, advocating that the Jets injure an opposing player is not. Just in very bad taste. I read that board and he did get criticized on both issues.

Moga is a message board classic. You cannot even begin to take him seriously.

Actually I would rather have him as a poster here, then some supposed Patriots fans who hate on our owner for bigoted reasons or members who second guess our coaching staff at every opportunity. Moga is a lot more fun than those people.

Anybody read "#28's limerick" a few posts down? Made me laugh out loud.

Monga's a credit to his race-the chimpanzee race.

On second thought-I apologize chimps for the comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News