PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Think I am going to the Jets-Pats this weekend...some questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are definitely going to need to provide a detailed story if you make it thru the game or when you recover enough to type again. :D

Honestly though, probably 99 percent are good natured fans. Just avoid the loud drunks and don't wear tight pants and a white shirt. That seems to get the team fired up.:eek:

Went there with my wife in 2006...a big fat firefighter grabbed my wife and I had to knock his fat a@@ out...but sadly there were 7 more of them and I ended up worse for wear...

But that was with my 100 pound wife..bring one friend with you and those ****ies leave you alone until you start with them, then they gang up like lemmings

my advice...were street clothes and just enjoy the game

Last edited:
So after reading these comments i am guessing i will have to leave my gear at home and lay low...and hopefully i will be fine...lets hope

Wear your Pats gear if you go.

My feeling is I wouldn't go there, but if I did I wouldn't invite trouble. After all it's kinda hard to enjoy a football game when you're picking shards of a beer bottle out of your head.

now i am rethinking it...AHHHH My buddy is deff a go..now it depends on me

Go, F them.

Support the Pats and watch Brady wax that punk team. Ive been there and all they do run their mouths.

I've gone several times and haven't had any trouble beyond a few mouthy Green Beans fans. I always wear my Pats gear. Taking the girlfriend with me this time. Just stay sober and don't be an instigator and you'll be fine.

Of course I don't wear my appreal

why not? They sport their Pennington/Farve/Sanches and whoever their QB will be next year jerseys :D here at Gillette

now i am rethinking it...AHHHH My buddy is deff a go..now it depends on me

Oh, you should definitely go! Just keep your head low...I would go to any Pats game of course, and to check out the new stadium.

So, new to this board and know this is ot, but 1st post and i cannot start a new thread till post 50, so sorry in advance.

I am, hate to admit it, a lifelong 49 yr old Bills fan who now lives in Richmond VA. Coming to Boston in a couple of weeks for the annual Patriot beating with wife and another couple who are Patriot fans. Good thing is I am not a gear guy, so not so worried about that, but was looking for some local knowledge on tickets.

First off, are the club seats worth it. Seems like an extra $75-$85 per ticket on the reseller sites over comparable seats, and we are truly football fans more intereted in game than mingling etc. Looks like I can get clubs for about $375 per.

Or, I can get section 131 row 25 for $281. Is row 25 high enough, I like to see the plays develop.

Thx in advance for any advice. BTW taking the train from Back Bay to the game, and advice on that appreciated as well.

If you're more interested in the game and don't want to mess with the hardcore Pats fans the club seats are your best option.

If you don't mind missing out on tailgating, the train is a great option. No traffic and no hassle.

Enjoy!

I have been to about 15 games at the meadowlands..2 giants an the rest Pats /jets I have worn my pats gear to every one ,Game jersey,helmet etc.
I have been outspoken in the stadium but not rude and have never gottten into a fight with anyone ,this includes night games as well.GEAR UP an GO and don't think twice about it.also the best way in and out is off of RT 17 ,take patterson plank Rd You can park in this area at one of the hotels without a pass as well for about 20 bucks

So after reading these comments i am guessing i will have to leave my gear at home and lay low...and hopefully i will be fine...lets hope

F That! Bring the freakin gear. Just stay sober and go with the flow.

I expect to see pics of you with at the very least a Pats cap!

Represent bro!

gear up. bring a couple extra bucks to get the guy to the side and behind you a beer.

people are nicer to those who bring gifts?

just throwing s--- at a wall here

Sounds like the right move. Have fun!

Oh, you should definitely go! Just keep your head low...I would go to any Pats game of course, and to check out the new stadium.

Agree 100%.

How bad are the fans down there? if i wear my moss jersey can i expect to be **** on the entire time unless the Pats are winning? Never been down there..how is parking? Getting tickets on stubhub

b7601.jpg

Bullet proof vest

Go and wear Pats gear. You'll be fine. Have a good time.

If you go and stay low; remember not to start shouting 'GRONK!!!' as loud as you can. Might not help with staying low :D

So i am going..maybe i will see one of you guys down there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST