PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Think I am going to the Jets-Pats this weekend...some questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the Jets-Pats game last year the same week and was decked out in pats gear. It went pretty good, well as good as one can hope I suppose.

You will get booed and told you suck everywhere you go, but for the most part it's all in good fun. There were a few bad times when i was cornered. The worst was immediately after the game and a drunk guy got right in my face and told me to 'Get off Tom Brady's D*ck'. Just gotta keep your cool...

This was after a Jet's win mind you, they may be even more hostile after a Pats win.

So after reading these comments i am guessing i will have to leave my gear at home and lay low...and hopefully i will be fine...lets hope

So after reading these comments i am guessing i will have to leave my gear at home and lay low...and hopefully i will be fine...lets hope

Good luck!

No, wear your full gear paint your face and carry a musket, support the boys!!!! We have had bottles,batteries,beer, and I wish babes thrown at us.
Your guys are counting on you, get in the trenches!

Tho I hear they excrete green ooze like slugs when they walk, can suck you down whole like a hotdog, and all their best friends names are kato. Not sure if thats true, none us us have ever come back.

Tho I hear they excrete green ooze like slugs when they walk, can suck you down whole like a hotdog, and all their best friends names are kato. Not sure if thats true, none us us have ever come back.

Ah yes the green ooze they give off is actually a natural hair gel that this species produces. I'm told it's primarily for mating purposes.

If you are going to have any Pats gear on or expect to cheer when they score,I would recommmend going to the game in this....

suit-of-armor.jpg

Incorrect, it's all about the chain mail.

bennett.bmp

Just tell them you're Sanchez's lover. You'll be fine.

I am a Jets season ticket holder.

I bring Pats fans to every Jets Pats game in NY (just like I am hosted up in Foxboro)

If you don't act like a moron, the morons (and there are some) will leave you alone.

There were a ton of Ravens fans there last night. I only saw one fight, and the guy spent 3 quarters trying to start something.

I have never had a problem with any opposing fan at a Jets game.

Likewise, I've been to Jets/Pats in Foxboro the last 10 years, fully decked out in Jets gear, and never had an issue (yeah, you get yelled at, but that is kind of part of the fun)

Of course, I only bring normal people, not loonies...

Only place I almost had a problem was in Oakland for Jets/Raiders playoff game several years back...man, that place is bad....

now i am rethinking it...AHHHH My buddy is deff a go..now it depends on me

Last edited:
Iwent to the first game of the 2007 season where the whole"Spygate" B-S apparently happened. It's hard to gauge 'cause I was wearing my Pats jersey, but with a lot of friends who were hard-core Jets fans. We even tail-gated 3 hours before, 3 hours after and went to some adult entertainment afterwards. I heard only a few ignorant comments, but I would imagine it's pretty bad these days. You know with jealousy and all.

Jets fans are P*ssies for the most part:D

dont **** out. man up, gear up, go.

So, new to this board and know this is ot, but 1st post and i cannot start a new thread till post 50, so sorry in advance.

I am, hate to admit it, a lifelong 49 yr old Bills fan who now lives in Richmond VA. Coming to Boston in a couple of weeks for the annual Patriot beating with wife and another couple who are Patriot fans. Good thing is I am not a gear guy, so not so worried about that, but was looking for some local knowledge on tickets.

First off, are the club seats worth it. Seems like an extra $75-$85 per ticket on the reseller sites over comparable seats, and we are truly football fans more intereted in game than mingling etc. Looks like I can get clubs for about $375 per.

Or, I can get section 131 row 25 for $281. Is row 25 high enough, I like to see the plays develop.

Thx in advance for any advice. BTW taking the train from Back Bay to the game, and advice on that appreciated as well.

Screw them, gear up and go. If you're with a friend you should be fine.

So, new to this board and know this is ot, but 1st post and i cannot start a new thread till post 50, so sorry in advance.

I am, hate to admit it, a lifelong 49 yr old Bills fan who now lives in Richmond VA. Coming to Boston in a couple of weeks for the annual Patriot beating with wife and another couple who are Patriot fans. Good thing is I am not a gear guy, so not so worried about that, but was looking for some local knowledge on tickets.

First off, are the club seats worth it. Seems like an extra $75-$85 per ticket on the reseller sites over comparable seats, and we are truly football fans more intereted in game than mingling etc. Looks like I can get clubs for about $375 per.

Or, I can get section 131 row 25 for $281. Is row 25 high enough, I like to see the plays develop.

Thx in advance for any advice. BTW taking the train from Back Bay to the game, and advice on that appreciated as well.

If you are interested in the game, you might not enjoy sitting with the beautiful people in the club seats (from what I have heard). Row 25 is about 2/3rds of the way up (there are 38 rows in the 100 section seats), so you should be able to see fine. We sit in Row 17 down the other end where it is sometimes hard to see plays near the other end zone. The club seats would give you a nice vantage point, but the atmosphere is a little more, umm, reserved. YMMV.

If you are interested in the game, you might not enjoy sitting with the beautiful people in the club seats (from what I have heard). Row 25 is about 2/3rds of the way up (there are 38 rows in the 100 section seats), so you should be able to see fine. We sit in Row 17 down the other end where it is sometimes hard to see plays near the other end zone. The club seats would give you a nice vantage point, but the atmosphere is a little more, umm, reserved. YMMV.

Thank You for the reply. Kinda what i thought on the clubs, and great to get the perspective on how many rows!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News