PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Think I am going to the Jets-Pats this weekend...some questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, wear your full gear paint your face and carry a musket, support the boys!!!! We have had bottles,batteries,beer, and I wish babes thrown at us.
Your guys are counting on you, get in the trenches!

Tho I hear they excrete green ooze like slugs when they walk, can suck you down whole like a hotdog, and all their best friends names are kato. Not sure if thats true, none us us have ever come back.

I am a Jets season ticket holder.

I bring Pats fans to every Jets Pats game in NY (just like I am hosted up in Foxboro)

If you don't act like a moron, the morons (and there are some) will leave you alone.

There were a ton of Ravens fans there last night. I only saw one fight, and the guy spent 3 quarters trying to start something.

I have never had a problem with any opposing fan at a Jets game.

Likewise, I've been to Jets/Pats in Foxboro the last 10 years, fully decked out in Jets gear, and never had an issue (yeah, you get yelled at, but that is kind of part of the fun)

Of course, I only bring normal people, not loonies...

Only place I almost had a problem was in Oakland for Jets/Raiders playoff game several years back...man, that place is bad....
This is a common trick.

How can you type with hooves? and what have you done with the bodies of our fans?

This is a common trick.

How can you type with hooves? and what have you done with the bodies of our fans?
:rocker::rofl::eat2: Yeah hes a jests fan that wears Pats gear to the home games. :confused:

Last edited:
I went to the Meadowlands last year.

There were 4 of us in the endzone, a couple guys were wearing team canada hockeys t-shirts or something canada, I forget what it was.

Since mostly all of the people down there don't know what the team canada hockey crest looks like...no biggie.

A couple guys however were walking up and down the stairs during the game wearing Patriot jerseys and the crowd let them have it, not in a poking fun kind of way but in a rude kind of way. They rode them pretty good.

To me it's just not worth it. Just go in normal clothes.

I am glad I did after seeing the classy Jet fans...

Not sure if we are wearing our jerseys or not but we will see! I just hope my car will be fine with my pats plate and sticker LOL This is all new to me..told my mother that if i dont come home just go on without me haha

Last edited:
Think I am going to the Jets-Pats this weekend...... OK don't forget to Duck. :D

Last edited:
I feel as if i wear my jersey, i will meet a lot of pats fans down there or even in my section...hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes