PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Things that are driving me me crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damage is done. Defamation detonated. Public opinion set in stone. We are the villains, the black hats if you will. But we are the World Champs and they can all jump off the closest bridge.

Since the spineless one went Judas with the 31 other billionaires for the good of "fans," Brady will bring down the the Tower of Mordor himself. Imo he must see this all the way through. Put Wells, Good***** under oath. Ask why the penalties didn't apply to Minnesota and Carolina? Filter out whether it was a sting or not?(duh) put all this out in the open, uncover why certain things were left out of the report. The actual psi reading, gauges, Anderson's recollection etc. My god, how could Kraft side with these idiots? There was no reason to lose draft picks in this.

Brady and his lawyers are going to knock this out of the park. I hope they crush the CBA,while their at it. How can they take draft picks because he didn't cooperate by giving them his cell phone when the CBA says they don't have to?

Also lol at it being better if we had said we did it, we would have probably had our Super Bowl berth revoked like so many people nationally wanted.

Kinda funny since Felger is on the Ron Borges train of Belichick never believe Brady when he said he didn't do it. So Felger believes that Belichick is innocent, but never believed Brady was innocent AND both Belichick and Brady are guilty and Brady is just protecting Belichick.

I know in real life he probably doesn't believe either to be true, but he is going to great lengths to troll Pats fans for ratings.

BY GEORGE i believe you have MASTERED the game. You sir are now fully qualified to become an official NFL* INTEGRITY OF THE GAME INSPECTOR! CONGRATULATIONS. OK FOLKS OK MOVE ALONG, MOVE ALONG, NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Ok, there are several things that are driving me crazy about the Deflategate talk recently.

First, all the people who dismissed any discussion of the Wells report covering up a sting operation as just wack job conspiracy talk are now leading the charge of "Wells had far more on the Patriots and the Brady but left it out to protect them and after Goodell showed it to Kraft, Kraft backed down". Seriously?!? The Wells report was a hatched job with twisted facts and flimsy evidence to get the Patriots and Brady.
I agree with this.

There is no chance, no way and no how the league and-or Wells had more on the Patriots but left it out, deciding instead to present a report which literally relies primarily on taking a text message where some guy called himself "the deflator" and distorting the context by which that message was sent.

Maybe if there were a couple smoking guns, they would have left 1 of them out. For example, if they had video of one of the guys deflating the balls they probably wouldn't have bothered with much else because that closes the case right there. But what they presented was so incredibly flimsy that there is no way whatsoever they have something solid and withheld it.

What I don't get is this so-called conspiracy to deflate footballs by Brady and the ball boys for many years. If that were the case, don't you think wells would have found more than one text message with the word "deflate" in McNally/Jamstreski's phones? Wells is an idiot - one text = guilty in his book.
Absolutely positively 100% true.

It's pathetic that Wells looked at months (years?) of text messages on multiple phones and that was the best he could find.

We could use him for all 12 months in south Florida.

Bums me out when skeeters crash the New Years Eve cookout.

When I lived in Ft.Myers, the locals called them "no see ums." You never saw the SOBs coming.

Damage is done. Defamation detonated. Public opinion set in stone. We are the villains, the black hats if you will. But we are the World Champs and they can all jump off the closest bridge.

Since the spineless one went Judas with the 31 other billionaires for the good of "fans," Brady will bring down the the Tower of Mordor himself. Imo he must see this all the way through. Put Wells, Good***** under oath. Ask why the penalties didn't apply to Minnesota and Carolina? Filter out whether it was a sting or not?(duh) put all this out in the open, uncover why certain things were left out of the report. The actual psi reading, gauges, Anderson's recollection etc. My god, how could Kraft side with these idiots? There was no reason to lose draft picks in this.

Brady and his lawyers are going to knock this out of the park. I hope they crush the CBA,while their at it. How can they take draft picks because he didn't cooperate by giving them his cell phone when the CBA says they don't have to?
For Brady!

When I lived in Ft.Myers, the locals called them "no see ums." You never saw the SOBs coming.

them ain't 'skeeters, pahdnuh..them's what we call biting midges or, for the genius party obsessive/compulsives around here..Culicoides furens

biting_midge01.jpg

The premise of Deflategate is so utterly absurd that it hurts my brain.

I played a little D-Line back in the day. If they stopped the game, handed the ball to the qb and he took some air out of in front of the whole stadium. I'd have said; "That ain't gonna help you any."

Here's one thing that is driving me crazy. Malcolm butler and malcom brown article headlines are confusing the heck out of me. I click on one expecting a story about the other. Damn you belichick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft