PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Weather Thread: Broncos Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the snow stays for game time.

Brady is pretty much wind proof. As example, last year's Denver game in the regular season and that blizzard in Chicago. Where I think the wind will affect the Pats is the kicking game. Punts and field goals could be seriously affected.

Hopefully, these will not be needed at all.

Wow, it is really snowing hard in Foxboro !! Hopefully this neutralises Denver's pass rush .

I hope our guys wear the right cleats this time. This stuff looks like it'll be slippery.

Let's just hope this snow keeps falling!

Mainly before 2p or 3p. Game isn't still for another 4 1/2 hrs

the snow is supposed to stop but the wind and the 40mph wind gusts are to last all game.

I don't think the snow will stick around, but the wind will be there. Here in CT, it's sunny, but the wind is pretty intense. I think this is what I expect for gametime conditions, with the exception that there will be a bitterly cold dampness in the air.

Brady weather...

B1culeDCQAA42zA.png

Ooooh the weather outside is frightful....

:D

Up here in Portland I'm already having trouble with my reception. ********.

The media sure knows how to make it look like its gonna be worse than it actually will be...

love it!!!:D:D:D

mannings record is horrible in bad weather. lets say the donkey's win, then all of the " experts " will say that manning has finally overcame his cold weather demons.

May have to get the tractor with the brush out of the Hall at Patriots Place ....

137250708_BP.jpg

image.jpg

Still coming down.

Marshall Faulk is saying the snow will actually hurt the Patriots, because they "like to pass". Then the counterpoint is that Brady put up almost 60 against the Titans in this type of weather. Faulk looks around lost, waiting for someone to agree with him. Then says "well look who was on that team".

I may watch the post-game just to see Faulk's reaction when the Pats win.

I don't know why I allow the media to bother me. Just now Marshall and Kurt are saying that this weather is bad for Brady and not Manning !!! Have they not watched Brady in the snow before??? I need to turn the TV off now till the games start.​

Marshall Faulk is saying the snow will actually hurt the Patriots, because they "like to pass". Then the counterpoint is that Brady put up almost 60 against the Titans in this type of weather. Faulk looks around lost, waiting for someone to agree with him. Then says "well look who was on that team".

I may watch the post-game just to see Faulk's reaction when the Pats win.

lol faulk hates the pats. he doesn't even hide it. :D

all of the experts picked the broncos...

Alex Flanagan doing snowangels on the field on NFLN. She's awesome! :D

I don't know why I allow the media to bother me. Just now Marshall and Kurt are saying that this weather is bad for Brady and not Manning !!! Have they not watched Brady in the snow before??? I need to turn the TV off now till the games start.​

Just laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back