PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Weather Thread: Broncos Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the NFL's Facebook page:
1488665_10152599811636263_8862182127589288348_n.jpg

That is such an awesome picture. It says "Welcome to hell."

The house that Brady and Belichick built.

Last edited:
Oh the weather outside is frightful, Brady is delightful, seems like a good day to throw. Let it snow let it snow let it SNOW!

Yes. Slow down the pass rush of miller and ware.
I'm also remembering that game against the Titans in '09 (IIRC) where the DBs couldn't gain any traction and Brady took advantage by just airing it out.

Anyone want to pm me a link t stream the game that'd be fantastic. My service isn't coming in and I'd like to be prepared for it if it still isn't come game time.

If it asks, you are a US citizen and are outside the country (apprently, it doesn't check). This gets you 6 channels, one of which is the game.

On the way out of the stadium, I saw a lot of mangled tent cages laying on the ground, all poles asunder. The wind was brutal for tailgating. We had our tents bungied together and to our trucks and we still had to grab the feet a hold on a few times. I saw one tent lift off and go about 15 feet up in the air with 4 guys holding it with ropes. I don't know if that's one of the broken ones I saw later. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back