PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The time has come... (playoff schedule) [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The time has come...

Saturday evening game for me would be a 'dysaster' (start 2 a.m. Sunday night here) but of course i will be in front of the tv anyway

Hey, ipp, I'm due north of you, in Lithuania. We were getting NFL games on Viasat cable until two weeks ago, then it disappeared. Major :(

How do you watch games?? Satellite? Cable?? Which cable or sat network ??

//

Re: What date and time for the playoffs

Obviously the schedule hasn't been announced, but my guess is that they will play on Saturday (bigger tv audience), and the game will probably start in the 7-8pm range.

Saturday night is an 8:15 kick I believe. The first game is at 4:30.

Sunday the games are 12:30 and 4:15.

The AFC games are Saturday night and the first game on Sunday. I would think the Pats will play Saturday night.

Re: What date and time for the playoffs

I know its a couple of weeks away but what time do you think the pats will be hosting the AFC Divisional game?

Saturday or Sunday?? And what time?

Merged into this thread, where your question is answered.

I think the networks will be having knife fights over who gets the Pats.

CBS gets the Pats. The only games at issue of network are the wc round.

Hey, ipp, I'm due north of you, in Lithuania. We were getting NFL games on Viasat cable until two weeks ago, then it disappeared. Major :(

How do you watch games?? Satellite? Cable?? Which cable or sat network ??

//

SKY in Italy will show alive all NFL play-offs game; during the regular season
we have 2 alive games (1 Sunday game 1 pm plus Monday Night Football)

this week we will have 2 alive Sunday games: Saints-Bears and Redskins-Cowboys

I hope we play Sunday,cuz I'll be flying home.Oh yeah I am sure it will be nfl replay....yeah baby....GO PATS!!!LOUD AND PROUD!!!!!

I screwed up and went with a buddy of mine who is more of a passive fan. I almost killed him at halftime when he called Marriott to make our Super Bowl reservations. I am not telling him I am going to the game in January. :enranged: :enranged:

Ah, making reservations...the classic jinx move....

I screwed up and went with a buddy of mine who is more of a passive fan. I almost killed him at halftime when he called Marriott to make our Super Bowl reservations. I am not telling him I am going to the game in January. :enranged: :enranged:

Haha, eerie echoes of the Steelers making their hotel reservations for the superbowl a week before the AFCCG, only to have the Pats upset them on Heinz field. :p

Haha, eerie echoes of the Steelers making their hotel reservations for the superbowl a week before the AFCCG, only to have the Pats upset them on Heinz field. :p

It wouldn't have bothered me if he wasn't bandwagon. He was over it by the time we walked back to the car.

There also was a dude in a Troy Brown jersey 2 rows in front of us at the dome talking wicked smack to Colts fans. I kept telling him to pipe down. I just had a bad feeling. My phone was blowing up with texts from my Bears fans friends talking about "Just like 85" and from others congratulating me on the win (as if I played.) I've got Bandwagon Billy next to me calling Marriott for reservations in Miami, and Loudmouth 2 rows down talking about the "Choker Colts."

I wanted to vomit. Although, perhaps the 95 degree temps in there had something to do with that.

It wouldn't have bothered me if he wasn't bandwagon. He was over it by the time we walked back to the car.

There also was a dude in a Troy Brown jersey 2 rows in front of us at the dome talking wicked smack to Colts fans. I kept telling him to pipe down. I just had a bad feeling. My phone was blowing up with texts from my Bears fans friends talking about "Just like 85" and from others congratulating me on the win (as if I played.) I've got Bandwagon Billy next to me calling Marriott for reservations in Miami, and Loudmouth 2 rows down talking about the "Choker Colts."

I wanted to vomit. Although, perhaps the 95 degree temps in there had something to do with that.

I have a feeling Bandwagon Billy isn't coming with you this time LOL .Don't worry about the 95 degrees part either.

I have a feeling Bandwagon Billy isn't coming with you this time LOL .Don't worry about the 95 degrees part either.

No, he's not. I'm flying solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes