PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Sour Grapes gang, starting with Mark Brunell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not their fault New England has handled this poorly. Today was rough. Shoulder shrugs from Bill at 930 and more shoulder shrugs from Tom at 415.
Did you ever pause to consider they might be telling THE TRUTH? Gawd, how cynical our world has become.

I am loving this let everyone keep talking the pats are going to do there talking next Sunday

pCO2ajPp_normal.jpeg
james miller @15miller · 3h 3 hours ago
@ProFootballTalk: Mark Brunell doesn't believe Tom Brady http://wp.me/p14QSB-9H0M”..Sadly, M Brunell is wrong, & I love Mark. Ask @PriscoCBS

Wham!!!!!!

BOOM shaka laka BOOM!

Let the truth be heard!

Love ya, Rosie. Preach.

Actually, that was former QB Jim Miller who played with and is friends with both Brady and Brunell. looks like he has chosen sides in this - - and he chose well!

Rosie just retweeted it.

Actually, that was former QB Jim Miller who played with and is friends with both Brady and Brunell. looks like he has chosen sides in this - - and he chose well!

Rosie just retweeted it.
Ha yeah I just noticed and deleted that.

Have Faulk said the balls in the 2001 super bowl must-have been flat yet? Maybe Warner?

Did toolbag Brunell really cry or was that a joke? I can't bring myself to watch contrived nonsense like that, makes my skin crawl just thinking about it. Been staying in my little internet bubble....

Did toolbag Brunell really cry or was that a joke? I can't bring myself to watch contrived nonsense like that, makes my skin crawl just thinking about it. Been staying in my little internet bubble....
He really did. Or he looked like he was going to. It was contrived ******** IMO.

We should make an All Butthurt team

Owner: Jim Irsay
Beat Writer: Bob Kravitz
HC: John Harbaugh
DC: Chuck Pagano
QB: Troy Aikman
QB: Marc Brunell (backup of course)
RB: Jerome Bettis
RB: Marshall Faulk
WR: Jerry Rice
DB: Brian Dawkins

NY Post waited until now to put up THIS back page...-in case anyone EVER wondered if these people are total scumbags or not...here you go...

23-bp_lcf.jpg

NY Post waited until now to put up THIS back page...-in case anyone EVER wondered if these people are total scumbags or not...here you go...

23-bp_lcf.jpg
For once I wished Brady wasn't such a nice guy and stick it to the media. The guy is getting his character and what he stands for questioned and sabotaged which is wrong.

DE Chris Canty

Brunell has entered the race for biggest ***** in the media.

They haven't even played a game yet and Brunell is already out of money.

Brunell has entered the race for biggest ***** in the media.

They haven't even played a game yet and Brunell is already out of money.
When did he sprout up? I haven't seen his face in a while. I once had an autographed Mark Brunell football. I played with it because no one cared about Brunell. His signature is almost entirely faded.

When did he sprout up? I haven't seen his face in a while. I once had an autographed Mark Brunell football. I played with it because no one cared about Brunell. His signature is almost entirely faded.
Brunell couldn't make last month's payment on the storage locker he's been living in, so he had to pick up a third job somewhere. ESPN was looking for a whining tool.

Brunell couldn't make last month's payment on the storage locker he's been living in, so he had to pick up a third job somewhere. ESPN was the answer.
Sounds just about right.

Brunell couldn't make last month's payment on the storage locker he's been living in, so he had to pick up a third job somewhere. ESPN was looking for a whining tool.
I wish Tedy was there after the press conference all they had were anti Pats "analyst" a Steeler a Jet and a Eagle

"This makes three times now that the Patriots have been caught blatantly cheating..." Troy Aikman.

another Ram walkthrough truther?....this is the downside to ex-jocks as "analysts...we get morons instead normal human beings thrust into positions of "authority"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back