PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Sanctioned FA 4PM Tracker Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Garcon to skins...Vjax to...

Josh Morgan to Redskins too

Garcon got 5 for 42, with more than 20 guaranteed, per 98.5

I'm not really familiar with relative values under the cap these days.... but that seems a bit steep.

Mario Williams and Robert Meachem....flying into

Buffalo as we speak......wow thought the Pats would make the first run at Super Mario.....maybe he will fly into Logan next hopefully!

Only if you're willing to pay ;)

dr_dre_the_chronic_1992_retail_cd-f.jpg

I'm wearing that shirt as we speak...it's a sign something good is about to happen :cool:

Re: Mario Williams and Robert Meachem....flying into

There's already a thread for all the non-Patriots free agent moves.

Buffalo as we speak......wow thought the Pats would make the first run at Super Mario.....maybe he will fly into Logan next hopefully!

I'd be surprised if Super Mario goes there after he sees the facilities. Meachem I am not as concerned about.

I'm not really familiar with relative values under the cap these days.... but that seems a bit steep.

It's more than Colston got, both in total and in guaranteed money, if the early numbers for both deals are correct.

Last edited:

I'm thinking the Pats have had enough of older receivers who were good when they were younger, but now that they've lost a little bit, they have trouble fitting in with the Pats. I bet they go receiver in the draft (where they've also had trouble developing reliable guys, but at least it doesn't cost them as much). Sort of surprising that these receivers sign with such horrid QBs though.

These WRs are not old

He should send a HUGE thank you card to Peyton.

And maybe Welker should send a huge thank you card to Garçon. Or Snyder.

Last edited:

Josh Morgan to Redskins too

What the fck? Skins loading up....but how are they doing it?....thought they were in cap he**!

These WRs are not old

I'm defining old as played for somebody else for a while vs. a rookie, and I'm pretty sure VJax is "old" by NFL standards.

The fossilized remains of Deion Branch put up more yards last year than Morgan has in any year so far in his career.

I think everyone knows our wideouts blow, but I'm not sure why we'd bemoan not signing a crappy receiver to buttress a crappy receiving corps.

Morgan isn't a crappy receiver. Not sure why you say he is.. When one has the likes of Alex Smith throwing to you, you're not going to have great numbers.

Also, Morgan was injured last year..

I'd be surprised if Super Mario goes there after he sees the facilities. Meachem I am not as concerned about.

agree with u Deb and I wasn't referring to meachem with any desire that pats go after him...he has been decent but that's about it! Only mentioned meachem cuz he is flying in same time as Williams per NFL network!

Morgan isn't a crappy receiver. Not sure why you say he is.. When one has the likes of Alex Smith throwing to you, you're not going to have great numbers.

Also, Morgan was injured last year..

Because he's never done anything to indicate otherwise...?

And yes, I am grading him on a curve due to his quarterback.

Redskins resign Adam Carriker. Four years, $20 million with $7 guaranteed.

Damn.. was hoping he'd make it into free agency.

Michael Lombardi‏@michaelombardiReply
Retweet

Favorite
· Open

The Redskins are not done shopping for wide receivers,expect them to be strongly involved in signing Eddie Royal they want 3 new WR's

I doubt they'd keep Gaffney and Moss as #4th and #5th options. I bet the Pats would welcome Gaffney back to replace Branch/Ocho.

Redskins also reportedly going after Royal (Lombardi says they want 3 new WRs).... Maybe Gaffney will be cut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST