PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Published Wells Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again thanks to Goodell and Mr. K. It just shows you how stupid the media and public is. Everybody here knows that Goodell leaked to Glazer the most damning tape. The other tapes showed that other teams were doing the same thing especially the Jets

Did Goodell ever find out who leaked the CameraPlacementGate tapes to Jay Glazer who works at the same network as Goodell's wife did?

If the Patriots balls agree with the calculations, then the so-called control group is a problem. Not the balls that reacted as expected.

spkx the disliker also believes dinosaurs never existed.

Carl Everett redux

Did Goodell ever find out who leaked the CameraPlacementGate tapes to Jay Glazer who works at the same network as Goodell's wife did?
The funny part is when mike walsh showed the tapes to the media months later having video of SD cheerleaders. For some reason the media conveniently ignores it.

i wonder how come peter king is silent in all this and not say his both sides wishy washy opinion.

How is this not a conflict of interest. From an NY Times Article:

But the N.F.L., which has hired Paul Weiss on and off since the 1980s, has recently become one of the firm’s biggest clients. It hired the firm to investigate accusations of bullying on the Miami Dolphins, which led to a 144-page report from Wells, and negotiate a settlement with former players who accused the league of hiding the dangers of concussions. In the case of the deflated footballs, Wells worked alongside Paul Weiss’s chairman, Brad S. Karp, and a former senior federal prosecutor, Lorin L. Reisner.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/07/s...t-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1

Searching for some Ted Wells material ... the paragraph below is so rich.

Here's one from 1998 : http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/counsels/stories/espy100298.htm

Smaltz's comments started a day of rhetorical jabs at the start of Espy's trial on 38 felony charges of corruption in U.S. District Court here, prompting a rebuttal by defense lawyer Ted Wells, who accused prosecutors of stretching the truth to build an unfair case. Although Espy made mistakes, Wells said, he took gifts out of friendship and not to grant favors. "He is not a crook," Wells repeatedly declared.

Hopefully after the dust settle on this case this prick will lose all credibility he might have.

Maybe this has already been asked and I missed it, but where the football pressure measurement recorded before the start of the game?

I did not see it on the report. It's important to know what measurement these footballs were before the start of the game since the legal limit can fluctuate between 12.5 and 13.5. Both the Pats and Colts footballs could have gone down the same PSI level. If the Pats started at the lowest possible legal measurement while the Colts started at the higher end, that would explain why the Colts footballs that were measured where higher PSI during halftime in comparison to the Pats.

Maybe this has already been asked and I missed it, but where the football pressure measurement recorded before the start of the game?

I did not see it on the report. It's important to know what measurement these footballs were before the start of the game since the legal limit can fluctuate between 12.5 and 13.5. Both the Pats and Colts footballs could have gone down the same PSI level. If the Pats started at the lowest possible legal measurement while the Colts started at the higher end, that would explain why the Colts footballs that were measured where higher PSI during halftime in comparison to the Pats.

It's taken on faith that even though there were 2 gauges, and they retested with both, that Walt used only the one that makes the Pats balls seem lower. The numbers weren't recorded, and according to certain media members around here what does that matter? Quite honestly I doubt they even needle the balls. More of the squeeze test. Plus, if they think they are low they pop some air and that's it. That's how Brady ended up with 16 psi balls in the Jets game. Can you imagine a locker room attendant asking an official to check the PSIs? Probably what the whole he knows how hard it is text is about.

I don't understand what he is trying to say here

That by not bowing to the NFL and producing McNally for the 5th time, it's bad. Meh, they had 4 opportunities. Kraft said enough is enough and I don't care what BS about texts and whatnot.

i wonder how come peter king is silent in all this and not say his both sides wishy washy opinion.

Because PalmBeachPatsFan:D

Sorta, recorded in the referee's head.

It is more probable than not after last nights Brady performance in Salem State, that #12 shall evermore be known as the "Zen Master"...

Bill Walton and Phil Jackson move over..

You all might want to review Tom Yee's response to the brouhaha about not releasing his phone, Tom has a right to privacy..

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-england...king-for-why-brady-didnt-turn-over-cell-phone

“You’re in a situation when it comes to the NFL disciplinary process where you’re generally assigned guilt and asked to prove innocence … so that’s a very difficult situation to put yourself in,”

"I'm not a crook" a familiar refrain..

Florio is all over the place with different viewpoint every time. One post he says tom brady has to be discplined and suspended. Another he says this. Thats his agenda. To rankle everyone

This is a very significant discovery. If the Vikings and Panthers were not punished for manipulating the game balls during a game by the NFL, whatever they do to Brady can be cast as as arbitrary and capricious before a mediator by the NFLPA.

If Bridgewater or Cassell and Cam Newton get no punishment when they, too, were generally aware that the balls were being heated during the game, then Brady should be told to knock it off and go unsanctioned.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...rs-vikings-produced-a-far-different-reaction/

What is a shame is that Mr. Influence vouched for him as he did with the POS. Apparently Kraft maybe a great businessman but a really poor judge of Character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST