PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Published Wells Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
10641154_949356898447660_3646673651176073951_n.jpg

The NFL only wanted information pertinent to the investigation, and even allowed Brady's attorneys the opportunity to sift out any information that wasn't relevant. It's his right to refuse, and that's what makes our country great, but it wasn't about leaked numbers from Mark Wahlberg, or naked pics of Giselle.
Then why are texts to McNally's mom in the report?

You've read the whole report? I have to go to work tomorrow.

I have read much of it........amazing how little new insight is included

there's still nothing definitive, and since it distances from BB and moves toward brady, I think the impact in the end will be insignificant.....brady will not miss a game as the NFLPA will not allow it

Sure, I should agree with everything you say. Got it.

I've not said that I either do, or do not, believe Brady. You're tossing out a straw man now.

Nah, I got over it pretty quickly, actually. It was nothing compared to watching the refs purposely prevent your team from winning its first Super Bowl. (Super Bowl XL, which by the way, a ton of Patriots fans came and agreed with us about on Seahawks.net prior to Super Bowl XLVIII in case you want to deny that the refs screwed us.)

Seattle's the new power in the NFL, and we're here to stay. Enjoy being the reigning champs while it lasts. :)

P.S., count yourselves fortunate that three of the four members of the Legion of Boom were banged up for Super Bowl XLIX. ;)

Loser 2 of the 3 starting LB's were hurt along with our best DE. That doesn't matter when you win though,

You mad bro?

I'm not sure that's true. what would be the limit the league could a free person to do?
Well if someone worked for me and wouldnt cooperate then I would let you go, or make sure you wanted to. :) most folks in business dint have time for games. Just a general statement.

So what I don't undertand and as a life long Pats fan, why does everyone think Brady is telling the truth? it is certainly possible and likely probable that he lied all along to us and Kraft. Why do folks assume Brady did not have a hand in this. Sorry but when the baby is ugly maybe you should call it ugly.

I'm having a hard time with this to be honest because I have defended them since spygate and now I feel like I have been betrayed. Probable, most likely etc. etc. but let's face the music, it doesn't look good.

Me thinks thou protest too much, troll.

Well if someone worked for me and wouldnt cooperate then I would let you go, or make sure you wanted to. :) most folks in business dint have time for games. Just a general statement.

Tom Brady is not an employee of the NFL He's an employee of the New England Patriots. Also, Tom Brady is a contract employee who's responsibilities are largely governed by a CBA, as opposed to being a direct 'at will' employee of your company.

What if someone you don't work for wanted your messages, like in the situation Brady was in? Would you still give that to them?

Are you trying to say that all the leaks from what was going on should have been of no concern to Brady? The report has texts to someone's mother, for crying out loud.

We've been told that, right or wrong, that Wells offered Brady's attorney the opportunity to sift through the information for this very reason.

Are you trying to say that all the leaks from what was going on should have been of no concern to Brady? The report has texts to someone's mother, for crying out loud.

But the texts that Brady would have potentially turned over would have only been ones Brady's lawyer would have OK'd, and he wouldn't have OK'd anything like that.

Again, not saying Brady necessarily should have taken the revised offer, but Brady's situation with respect to the phone was not comparable to others' situations.

We've been told that, right or wrong, that Wells offered Brady's attorney the opportunity to sift through the information for this very reason.

And how would Wells know what information had been sifted through, without looking at everything?

Are you using the "If I don't break the law, I have nothing to fear" rule to determine guilt? Did you not read the report? Did you not see what happened in 2007. Did you miss what happened to the Saints.

This report was not based on anything but finding fault.

How did the balls lose pressure? Science or 2 guys with ball busting emails?

Did they lower pressure within environmental parameters by accident while sitting in a john for 90 seconds? Or was there another reason, like nature?

If they were cheating, why did they not lower the balls PSI at the Jets game, where all the emails came from?

So why are the Refs statements taken as truth and the Pats statements taken as lies? No bias there?

And finally, what difference does it even make with the ball. It's all the way it feels in a QB's hand. The science doesn't point to an increase in performance. But we are discounting the science.

F them all!!!!
#FRAMEGATE

Guilty until proven innocent. a ball is "found" to be underinflated after an interception. except the interceptor said he didn't find anything wrong with it and didn't turn it in. No record was kept of the PSI of any of the balls etc. etc.

Let's assume that you did it. We expect you to consent to two, four, or infinity number of interviews despite there not being proof that anything unnatural was done.

Seems reasonable to me.

Stronger than that. I read it as Brady would give the phone to Brady's attorney. Brady's attorney would look at the contents and in consultation with Brady would decide what would be turned over, and then those things would be turned over. The report explicitly said the offer would mean the investigators would never possess or even touch Brady's phone.

But the texts that Brady would have potentially turned over would have only been ones Brady's lawyer would have OK'd, and he wouldn't have OK'd anything like that.

Again, not saying Brady necessarily should have taken the revised offer, but Brady's situation with respect to the phone was not comparable to others' situations.

I say this without any ill intent:

I honestly don't know what the hell you're talking about with that last sentence, post second comma. Perhaps you could re-state it for me.

And how would Wells know what information had been sifted through, without looking at everything?

I didn't realize that you were implying the leaks were occurring from Ted Wells, himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes