PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Patriots' Schedule and What It Presents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any given sunday. Pats just need to keep playing well. Road games are not easy

Im trying to think about what defense can stop us...but im not sure there is any team that can match up recieving options 1-5.

We saw against the jets when they focused on edelman and gronk, amendola ate up their slot cb. When you have to put your 3rd-5th best defensive backs on lafell,amendola and lewis how do you match up?

12 more wins needed for Bill Belichick to tie Curly Lambeau for 4th all-time among NFL coaches. Amazing. We are so incredibly fortunate.
List of National Football League head coaches with 50 wins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think Belichick has been fortunate also. It wasn't his recommendation that brought Brady here.

It's too bad that Belichick wasted so many years as an assistant. If he had been a HC for all these years he'd be even higher on the all time list.

I think Belichick has been fortunate also. It wasn't his recommendation that brought Brady here.

It's too bad that Belichick wasted so many years as an assistant. If he had been a HC for all these years he'd be even higher on the all time list.

Honestly I don't know if bb would've been as effective had he started earlier as a HC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back