PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

**The official Super Bowl thread. **

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaron ******* rodgers showing his greatness..

Well...let me chime in with my opinion:

GB is an absolute fraud. The Steelers were imploding to start the game. I could not think of one solid team GB beat all year. I am sure some NFC partisan would say, "Well, they beat the Bears twice, split with the Falcons, and shut out the Jets."
I think the Bears were fakers and Atlanta was never as good as their record. The Jets game was more the teams vs. the elements and less against each other. Plus, the Jets suck (there is a record-setting long thread on this forum to prove that).

In this game, GB has gotten break after break (mainly from stupid Pitt plays)...they don't deserve to win this game. It is almost like they are falling a*s-backwards into a trophy.

Green bay is somewhat similar to the patriots in that they need Rogers to play great to win. He has had to make multiple adjustments in this game and i think he's doing enough to give his team a chance to win.

Which NFC team was dominant this year that should be there instead?

Steelers were gonna come back, but Greg Jennings put the team on his back...again.

hope GB wins for the sake of driver and woodson.

Woodson's arm hasn't hurt that much since he slammed Brady's helmet in the Sno Game

Is it just me or does Rodgers look like he's trying to throw fastballs on every throw rather than getting the ball to where it needs to go?

Jordy Nelson's hands have been just diabolical in this game. He really needs to make a big play to redeem himself. *Edit* - :D

aaron rodgers is a freak. his passes are accurate as hell and bullets. Green bays receivers need to man the **** up

What the hell are those guys playing on? Green asphalt? Seems as hard as the old Astroturf. Jones is a total fool for not designing the stadium to support grass. He can forget any more championships....

IMO this is a team minus it's QB trying to beat a somewhat above average team with an excellent QB.

Steelers vs Rogers at this point.

The Steelers have to go to Heath Miller if they want to win.

Steelers were gonna come back, but Greg Jennings put the team on his back...again.

i dunno about that, AR made the passes and that drive was all AR. but jennings is making the catches and running the routes

hope GB wins for the sake of driver and woodson.

And so we don't hear Roethlisberger and Brady mentioned in the same breath when talking about great QBs.

i bet ben r..scrambles around and scores a tD on this drive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents