PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Suck for Luck Watch (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing goes on in the lockerroom, that team fails to make adjustments, they have completely given up. Keyshawn said it on MNF a few weeks back, do you ever see Caldwell move his mouth when he's on the sidelines? It's like he's just happy to stand there and collect the cheque.

Out of all the winless teams, I honestly feel like the Colts have the least prideful locker room. The Dolphins want to win a game, badly. Sparano has taken a beating in the press and you can tell those guys play hard for him. St. Louis has too much talent to go winless, they are going to win one of those divisional games. That leaves Indy, who I think have given up. Add in that stupid Cover-2 they continue to use and no offense with players who have given up. That's the makings of 0-16. Just look at the Lions.

I think Indy has some winable games on their schedule,Jacksonville,Tenn. for instance.

However could Polian saying he would take Luck with the first pick in the draft be a ploy to get a hapless team like the Dolphins to do a trade a bundle of picks to move up a spot; like Atlanta did last year for WR Jones?

Over / under on Cam Newton having a better NFL career than Andrew Luck? It will be absolutely hilarious if it turns out that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News