PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Ravens game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
good 1st down by Ridley

Of course one would like for his team to put up more points, but isn't this team showing so much character right now? You come in to Baltimore after a tough loss last week that cost you homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. You have to play a team that at this point has been playing better than you and has more of it's stars than you. How do you respond? By gutting out a tough win and holding your opponent scoreless.

Of course we know the Pats won't get credit. It'll be because Flacco hurt his knee and Ray Rice is playing hurt. Whatever. I'll take the W.

beast mode for ridley

i'd be ok with play action somewhere in here

I am feeling inspired

Great running by Ridley and Blount! :rocker:

Nice run for a 1st by Ridley!!!

There's that old Ravens discipline.

Huge run, game is done. Great closing from Blount and the Riddler.

And here's where the Ravens melt down like a bunch of children. Predictable

That ladies and gentlemen, is toughness. Great running by Ridley and a super push by the OL. This team has shown true grit today. I'm rather chuffed.

LOL stupid penalty by the Ravens:rocker:

That fancy, high flying, finesse-styled offense is for the birds. It's so much more satisfying to run out it down their throats when they need a stop. This style wins championships.

Is there really a need to run Riddler here?

Um...did you see that last run? That's why. He's too good to give up on, they'll need him in the playoffs, and he's showing why right now, picking up two huge, hard-fought first downs on this drive.

F yeah!!!!

There's the close out drive, nice

TD...now I can officially relax :rocker:

shove that Harbaugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back