PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Rams POST game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't feel too bad about it. The NFL switched the game out during the 3rd quarter (nationally) with about 6 or 3 minutes left. That's pretty much saying the game was settled and all casual fans were basically saying we're bored.

That ticked me off to no end. This is supposed to be one of the NFL's premier events outside the SB and they switched off it....

That ticked me off to no end. This is supposed to be one of the NFL's premier events outside the SB and they switched off it....

So you would selfishly deny the world the chance to view the end of the compelling Jacksonville-Green Bay game?

:confused:

:rolleyes:

Fortunately DirecTV was quick and took the blackout off of the Sunday Ticket version of the game within about 5 minutes, at least where I was.

That game was a breath of fresh air, couldn't think of a better way to go into the bye week. This was the first game in a while where they were balanced on both sides of the ball. Hopefully the trend will continue!:rocker:

I gotta admit I face palmed on that "Seattle- like" long bomb TD and thought oh no.... lol.

Last edited:
The Gr8est said:
So you would selfishly deny the world the chance to view the end of the compelling Jacksonville-Green Bay game?

can't tell if sarcasm...but that game actually was a lot more compelling than I thought it would be. jags had a real chance to beat the pack towards the end

Posted from Patsfans.com App for Android

Re: Pats

So what's gonna happen to the Pats' support in London when they finally get their own NFL franchise?
Same thing as what happened to the Giants support in New England when they finally got their own NFL franchise.

So what's gonna happen to the Pats' support in London when they finally get their own NFL franchise?

I will not stop supporting the Pats! I would obviously look out for a UK team (even though I think it's a bad idea) but they will not surpass the Pats as my team!

Surprise, surprise. Jeff Fisher being a little ***** again.

Jeff Fisher complains about officiating, in roundabout way | ProFootballTalk

“I did think that we had a potential offensive pass interference on the ball in the end zone,” Fisher said. “I was a little disappointed — they also missed three roughing the passer calls on our quarterback. Those are 15-yard penalties and they keep drives alive. But, as I said, it’s a difficult game to officiate and they’re not going to see everything, but I’d like to have seen [referee Walt Coleman] do a better job of protecting our quarterback.

Hold on, let me fix that last quote for you, Fisher.

"I'd like to have seen our offensive line do a better job of protecting our quarterback."

Much better. Ya douche. Rodney Harrison says take off that skirt.

According to Bedard, the Rams blitzed on 51% of Brady's drop backs.

Roundabout? How does it get any more direct than "they missed"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST