PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Rams POST game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and snipy little cowards who damn the optimistic segment of the fanbase and beatch about having to endure "the homers" because it stunts YOUR asinine hater agendas...they AREN'T annoying?????????????????????????????????????????????

why do you come here, then...to just pontificate from on high and cast your aspersions all friggin week in every thread?...it's boring when the Pats win, eh?

you're NOT Pats fans...you are egotistical know-it-all wannabe sports dweebs only interested in negativity....again, find a tall friggin' bridge or run in front of a tractor trailer on I-93...your sickening brand of defeatism in the face of the greatest ten year run in Patriot history is disgusting.

How many/much have you had tonight?

The Pats are averaging 30+ points per week, what do you mean "famine"?

Poor wording on my part, but what I mean is fans either think Brady/Belichick need to be fired, or we've solved all our problems forever.... Don't get too high, and don't get too low.

Last edited:
Pats

"you're all LUCKY you homers...lucky the Pats moved the ball or else I WOULD be here banging out tens of thousands of "bad!! everything bad!!Borges was right!!! It's over!!!Brady done!!!BB terrible head coach!!" posts all week...just like me and my buddies did all last week..and all last month...and all last season...and ....well...ever since

Ian needs a CL thread...or a "I'm a 'I Hate The Pats' Pats fan" because that is how I am in real life...negative about everything

Last edited:
I don't imbibe Deus...just normal psycho Joe Kerr...I'm hungry...THAT must be it

Re: Pats

Just got back from the game after 5 hours, and my smile still has not gone.

F*** the queen we were good...Brilliant if I do say so myself, the Rams were poor but we can only destroy whats put in front of us :D

The offense looked unstoppable and the defence was pretty much spot on..I think my rant at them after Bradfords 50 yrd TD sorted them out.

The sheer amount of Pats tops I saw today was unbelievable, the sport is growing massively over here and the pats have 50% of the fan base! Proud, proud day :)

Last edited:

Just got back from the game after 5 hours, and my smile still has not gone.

F*** the queen we were good...Brilliant if I do say so myself, the Rams were poor but we can only destroy whats put in front of us :D

The offense looked unstoppable and the defence was pretty much spot on..I think my rant at them after Bradfords 50 yrd TD sorted them out.

The sheer amount of Pats tops I saw today was unbelievable, the sport is growing massively over here and the pats have 50% of the fan base! Proud, proud day :)

So what's gonna happen to the Pats' support in London when they finally get their own NFL franchise?

So what's gonna happen to the Pats' support in London when they finally get their own NFL franchise?

IMO were talking years down the road until we get a London based franchise, but its an interesting question. I guess quite a few teams will lose a few "fans" but its the next generation of kids who will grow up supporting the London team.

I personally hate London as a city so I couldn't care less about it.

- I was also annoyed at the number of people leaving early! I know it was a blow out and leaving at the 2 minute warming is fine, but people started leaving after the third quarter! I actually felt sorry for the Rams, because fans were ally saying 'you are ****, we are going home'!
Don't feel too bad about it. The NFL switched the game out during the 3rd quarter (nationally) with about 6 or 3 minutes left. That's pretty much saying the game was settled and all casual fans were basically saying we're bored.

It makes zero sense to have a team in London, geography alone should put and end to the possibility. Canada would get a team first, and I don't want that to even happen.

The Pats allowed a 20 yard run today. They were the second to last team to do so, leaving only the Texans.
I didn't know that. But it should be known that they gave up that 20 yd run while they had almost all back up players on the field playing a team that was down 36 points and expecting passes

I''ve seen 'real BB hoodies' in the Patriots Pro Shop at Gilette. They make you cut the sleeves off yourself after you buy it though.:D

Thanks! Some days I want to feel like BB and wear an evil genius hoodie! LOL

Now that's more like it! Go into bye week get healthy and ready for a 2nd half run. Great to see Lloyd hook up with Brady and it'll only get tighter in time.

I think someone earlier said Brady's season RAT was 96.9 but his season stats are 16 TDs 3 INT 2408 YDs and 100.6 RAT.

It makes zero sense to have a team in London, geography alone should put and end to the possibility. Canada would get a team first, and I don't want that to even happen.

Completely agree! A team over here would be awful! The NFL is an American League! The Premier League wouldn't introduce a team from another country!

Can't see how it would work, week in week out!

coolguy said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantique

it was high because of all the short passes. he had very few deep passes in the game.

Posted from Patsfans.com App for Android

That touchdown throw was the same exact pass as the seahawks game winning touchdown.

and? that still doesn't change the fact that he had very few deep passes in the game.

man though. our backups can't stop the run haha.

Posted from Patsfans.com App for Android

up at 4 am to get home this morning.

knackered now.

Waiting for Gamepass to review the game again.

I mean we looked really good. Did get a horrible feeling after the firs trams drive but then we upped it.

super day.

CBS cut the feed for me pretty early so I couldn't watch the rest of the beat down. I heard WW went down. Was it serious? Any other injuries?

It didnt look too serious. Just his foot got caught in the turf and tweaked his ankle. I dont think he came back into the game thought (not that he really needed to considering the lead they had at that point)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back