PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Raiders game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In trouble early

Great to see that the team came out ready to play after the embarrassing loss last week.lol

Seymour caused that hold.

Raiders have put Seymour in the middle so he will be driving on Connolly all game long- that is a giant mismatch.

This game feels like disaster. Like Pitt 2004 type crap where Brady craps himself

almost got to brady...this is going to be the theme of the game as bruschi said that the raiders can put pressure with their front 4 like the giants did...

Please put in Ridley now.

How is stretching the field with gronk any different than what moss did? Its like the same stupid offense

Big Sey is gonna kill Brady......and then sink BB's cabin cruiser:eek:

They've put Welch in as the 2nd TE.

Presently, the pats look like a poorly coached team

Welch in the Oline?

Deep ball to Gronk?
Penalty
Confusion calling the next play

Great F'n start boysb

I don't know if I would have tried to test the secondary deep right away. I think you need to run and do the short stuff to get them from blitzing early.

Raiders have put Seymour in the middle so he will be driving on Connolly all game long- that is a giant mismatch.

A smart move by them

I knew they would line up Seymour inside all day . Hope bb knew that too.

Come on team! Don't get flustered early.

Not just that. Beat Brady 101, chapter 1. Win individual matchups in the a gap. They're coming hard today. Must incorporate the backs.

Seriously with this pass rush - Campbell can sit back there all day - it's completely absent. If this organization doesn't use a draft pick to grab a pass rusher in this draft after ignoring that need and missing badly on so many others, I will sit there and ask myself is the FO is as competent as everyone gives them credit for. I have pretty much resigned to the fact that as long as they have Brady, they'll be a good team, but as long as they have zero pass rush, it will be nothing more. God, with all the wiffing on picks in the last few years, would it not make a little sense to at least wiff on a couple guys that could get on the qb? They sure love to do it with CB's. Where has that gotten this team? And you don't find great pass rushers in FA - they are coveted - potentially second to only a QB. If you're going to keep playing the numbers/odds, play it on a position of dire need. And keep a high pick and do it for once. I have seen almost no value in this trade down stuff in the last 4-5 years. With the rules in place this day and age, you cannot leave it up to your CB's to stop the pass - it has to happen in the front 7/pass rush.

If Brady goes without another SB in his career, let's call it the Curse of Clay Matthews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes