PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Raiders game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it was on Sergio Brown who was supposed to be helping with over the top coverage and didn't get there in time. The guy is horrible. He shows little to no instincts at all. He is a horrible tackler. And he's always late. The only place he seems to be any decent is on Special Teams.

I wouldn't say he's completely useless. That pick off Rivers two weeks ago was fantastic:cool:

Good performance today but honestly I'm not sold on this defense at all. Not much pressure, lots of missed tackles and bad play by the secondary in general.

Offense was good though and I thought Ridley had a great game, nice to see Wilfork with another int too. :D

Last edited:
Ridley>Ingram.

Good performance today but honestly I'm not sold on this defense at all. Not much pressure, lots of missed tackles and bad play by the secondary in general.

Offense was good though and I thought Ridley had a great game, nice to see Wilfork with another int too. :D

Absolutely no pass rush.

Get The Sleeping Giant back in there next week.

Great display by the offense. Defense gets respect for hanging in there despite injuries and holding up their end of the bargain as much I can hope for them to at this point.

Absolutely no pass rush.

Get The Sleeping Giant back in there next week.

Shmessy - there was a pass rush tonight.. They forced Campbell out of the pocket on numerous occasions... The problem was they couldn't contain him after they did so..

Jets D gave up 34 points to the Raiders last week.

The Patriots give up 19.

People can knock this D all they want, but it's not THAT bad.

Main differences between the two games is the Pats stopped the run, prevented the big play, and got turnovers. Raiders moved the ball on y'all, but they are not a team who can sustain long time consuming drives. Its either big plays or they wont win. You need a good passing attack to beat this Patriots team because the offense is so awesome you'll have to give up the run. You made Jason Campbell have to step up to beat you and he couldn't do it.

I think Welker (and Brady) got robbed of a TD on that play. His feet were in and he hit the pylon.

at first,I thought so....but,look again.Welker's body hit the flag....but the ball in his hands was at about the half-yard line,when he went out.Good call,but they gypped us a 1/2 yd on the spot.

Last edited:
This is the most overrated 3-1 football team.They still cant stop anybody and the offense is a problem when ur wrs are absent and dont make enough plays.Thanks Bill for assembling this lousy defense!!

and the raiders get the loss. Helps the 2nd row pick next year too

nice.

This is the most overrated 3-1 football team.They still cant stop anybody and the offense is a problem when ur wrs are absent and dont make enough plays.Thanks Bill for assembling this lousy defense!!

I know this must be a bad day for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back