PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Raiders game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Please post your insightful comments, information, rants, and knee jerk reactions pre-game and during the Patriots-Raiders game.

I'm very anxious for this game. I don't like the Raiders very much and want to see how the Patriots bounce back from last week.

Let's hope for a good game ( huge Patriots victory) and NO INJURIES.:rocker:

Ridley with a MONSTER game.

Go Pats!

Shootout.

Pats win.

I expect McFadden to be contained by the defense.

It will come at a price though, Campbell will probably have a huge day through the air and people will grow frustrated. But in the end we will not let McFadden beat us, and will pull out a win.

We don't lose two in a row...

I don't want to see another Welker/Gronkowski show. Reminded too much of 2009.

Want the flankers to contribute and that we return to running the goddamn ball.

I have no expectations for the defense considering the injury situation and it being our defense.

We also don't lose to the Bills

Not losing two in a row has to do with preparation and mental toughness. Not losing to the Bills was about the Bills being weak, which they are not anymore.

Not losing two in a row has to do with preparation and mental toughness. Not losing to the Bills was about the Bills being weak, which they are not anymore.

Was this great mental toughness part of blowing a 21 point lead?

Since 2003 the Patriots are 25 - 2 after a loss. I say we win.

Since 2003 the Patriots are 25 - 2 after a loss. I say we win.

I think they will win also. However I think it will be because they are a better team, and not because of some record that goes back to 2003. That has no factor on this game.

Hoping Brady has a big day these experts prefer Rodgers and Brees over him and I don't know why lol Overall though let's see a pats win

I expect McFadden to be contained by the defense.

It will come at a price though, Campbell will probably have a huge day through the air and people will grow frustrated. But in the end we will not let McFadden beat us, and will pull out a win.

Yeah, pick your poison. Load the box and stop DMC or make sure not give up the long pass play. I vote for stoping DMC. I'm willing to give up some of the long passes with the hopes of a pick or two.

If Run DMC does have a big run, take him down by the legs, he has way too much upper body strength to break tackles. I saw that with Sergio Brown and Fred Jackson last week.

Reiss tweets that Price is warming up on the field.

I hope Andre Johnson is ok but he went down in a heap like Welker with no contact. They need to fix that crap turf at Reliant.

Reiss tweets that Price is warming up on the field.

Price plays WR, somebody else doesn't. Hmmmmm.

I don't know if I have the stomach to read today's gameday thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes