PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Raiders Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way. He had to lead Danny or it would have been picked off.

If Danny wants to play in the NFL, he has to make that catch.

Edelman and Welker wouldn't have been able to catch that one. You might argue that they might have gotten better separation than Amendola, but that was a near impossible catch to get.

That's defense.

Defense holds.

Great job by the defensive line to force a punt

Nice double stuff by the D there.

Very nice, pats' line got a ton of penetration

I am not really blaming Brady either. But you cannot blame Amendola on that one.

amendola has to get more seperation, but gotta credit defender too, brady really couldnt have made a better throw, any more inside and that might get picked. but definately an extremly tough catch, tough to really blame either of them, have to execute better

They deserve to lose. Worst offense since 1991. 2 times on the one yard line and can't even get in ONCE. This is all on BB. Poor drafting and not surrounding Brady with talent or an offensive line.

Deserve to lose? Are you kidding me? The defense has played really well today. Offense doesn't always have to be great.

Note: I'm still pissed about the offense

Why does Vereen always fall before actually getting hit? He misses out on an extra 2 yards every time

Alright, O, here's your chance to put the game away.

NICE stop finally !

The longest drive the Raiders have had today is 57 yards. Let's not act like they have been destroying the Pats' defense.

Initially I was a little bummed that my sterling like ratio was disrupted...then I was all like, "oh, lol, it's DaBruinz"

Listen, dude, you don't know what you're looking at. I do. Stop saying dumb things in a public forum.
OK. Then prove it. Explain how that hole Developed between Vollmer and Devey wasn't the result of the protection call..

I want 7 points here for sure. Even if i knew winning was a sure thing for this game I would want to see the Patriots O drive for a TD. They need to just get some rhythm before the game ends.

Our offense better get its **** together for the Sunday Night game vs Bengals in two weeks.

Their defense looks stout so far this year.

They are asking some of these offensive players to do what they can't do instead of what they can do. Vereen is not the back you want to use on the goal line. You need muscle down there.

amendola
Edelman and Welker wouldn't have been able to catch that one. You might argue that they might have gotten better separation than Amendola, but that was a near impossible catch to get.

you can argue that edelman would have a better burst of speed so the ball would been in his hands instead of his fingertips. amendola's lost a step since tearing his groin.

They struggle out off the gate but the defense has been adjusting well and has played consistently well overall. Wilfork is rounding back into form and it has really helped them up the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST