PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Raiders Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the crap the defense has been getting today in this thread, the Raiders don't even have a 100 yards and only crossed the 50 yard line once in four drives.

Correction, they have 109 yards. Maybe I am wrong, the Raiders moved the ball at will in the first half.

God.. this thread really is a toxic hellstew of idiocy..

I used to troll the gameday threads until I quickly realized how silly they get. Posting in them is just for kicks and giggles.

time for a late dinner! if you smell herring, that's me.

Raiders offense only has 3 pts to show for it despite apparently moving the ball up and down the field.

Again, I'm stuck to just radio today... is Thompkins in?? He usually comes up with some key 3rd down grabs...

God Solder pretty much fell over from 1 push on that last play. Our oline is just scary.

I love Edelman, but diversifying this passing offense is a top priority.

There is no wide receiving corps...there is only Edelman...
Their is a receiving core that is good, but when Tom needs 6 OL on the field how can he have faith to go through his progressions to other receivers. Plus I don't know if lafell is always in the right spot, so does Tom take a chance to maybe turn the ball over or end a drive, or keep drives alive. Either way fans are gonna b*tch

Raiders offense only has 3 pts to show for it despite apparently moving the ball up and down the field.

And only have 109 yards and crossed midfield once this game. Carr and the Raiders' offense have been eating the Pats' alive.

I would like Tom to light a fire under lafells and the olines butt. Because Tom can't just rely on Edelman being in the correct spot
You cannot put it on Brady, the receivers other than Edelman are just not getting open.

Great play call and run by Ridley

Ridley is a man possessed this year. Runs so hard

GRONK pushing DBs around. I love it.

For all the crap the defense has been getting today in this thread, the Raiders don't even have a 100 yards and only crossed the 50 yard line once in four drives.

The complaints were more because -- at least at first -- our offense couldn't stay on the field, while Raiders just kept converting on 3rd downs against our hyped defense. We expected them to go 3 and out much faster than our offense.

Ridley running well today!!!!

Dobson being scratched is not that ridiculous if you think about it objectively. Disappointing as it is, the Raiders have two significant weaknesses on defense - their run D and pass D in their secondary. The gameplan called for a more run based attack. For all the flack LaFell gets, he's one heck of a blocker and his prowess in that area was more important for a run-based attack-style gameplan.

Brady to Gronk - awesome

Brady did not miss on that one

Gronk is a beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday