PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Raiders Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully McDaniels wakes up on this drive

At least they aren't down 7-0

Chandler Jones is a beast, he got held on the Revis pass int, and now knocked that down.

3 straight 3 & outs to start our games so far

That was the most annoying drive ever by the raiders, long ass delay between plays and taking 2 timeouts? Suprised it's not halftime.

It's Oakland. I don't care what the score is. There is no way they should be able to move the ball so easily. Pats should have had the lead by this point. Denver would have been up by 14.

You don't know that. The Pats would defend their offense different and they usually do a decent job vs. Manning.

Oakland's moving the ball at will has produced 3 points in two drives. The Pats probably are still feeling out what they are trying to do.

Let's exploit that bad Raiders run D.

When casting my predictions, I figured Oakland would go up by 3 on their first possession... the another 3 to make it 6-0.... just to get everyone's panties in a bunch.

Let's see if we can even get a 1st down this drive...

Giants-Redskins a big time matchup? Say waht

You don't know that. The Pats would defend their offense different and they usually do a decent job vs. Manning.

Oakland's moving the ball at will has produced 3 points in two drives. The Pats probably are still feeling out what they are trying to do.

No, I mean Denver would have been up by 14 over Oakland.

No, I mean Denver would have been up by 14 over Oakland.

I understand what you mean. I am saying you don't know that. The Pats would approach Manning different than Carr.

I'm actually watching this one at home. At least defense held them to a field goal.

ridley just got enough...otherwise, they were going to get booed off the field!:D

I think runs like that for Ridley will be there all day.

Nice run by Vereen.

Keep it simple. Run the ball and play stout defense.

I expect Ridley will bail at the end of the year but I wonder if we can get Vereen to stick around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes