PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Packers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady is focusing in on Gronk, not good at all.

He's the only one that can reliably get open in the 1.5 seconds that the OL is giving him. I didn't expect a win coming into this game, so I don't think I'm prone to an overreaction here, but the OL reverting to week 4 form is legitimately concerning.

Offensive line play sucks.

Still, Gronk was open. Make the play Brady.

Don't like the way Brady was keeping weight off his leg there, is he hurt? Hopping with his right leg in front of him...

Not our day boys....tough place to play....surging team....

We need Edelman out there. Amendola cannot get open at all and it showed up on that drive.

Garbage possession. We're getting chances and not taking advantage at all
Even worse, Allen hasn't been punting well. That was the perfect opportunity to get the Packers inside their 10.

We need a turnover badly

Boy over the seven game winning streak, I was concerned that chicken littles might have offed themselves. Glad to see them all alive and well and out in full force today.

needed to establish the run game early. now the score has put pressure on them and no edelman. Surprised its still this close. Wont be for long Iam afraid.

Receivers are a bit off, QB is off, O-Line is off and running game can't get going....to win we need a TO and momentum shift soon !

I doubt we'll win this game. O stayed at home.

The defense will be dead by the 4th. Offense once again is unable to stay on the field for more than 2 minutes

How is this Brady's fault? They can't block so he has no time and the clock is ticking faster. They can't run the ball or run a screen to Vereen to slow the pass Rush either.

Wish I was listening to 98.5 right now. Sure Zo is ripping them.

Pats just have not shown up mentally today. The whole team is a bit off. GB is good, but Pats are making them look better right now.

You have a thoroughbred horse on the sidelines and won't let him run. Stupid.

Only 13:43 TOP, d will be gassed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference