PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Jets game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Pats! I have to believe we have a chance, even with all our injuries, but BB is going to have to have a more original game plan than he's had recently.

I forgot what it was like to have almost everyone in the country including Pats fans thinking we're gonna get smoked. Kinda refreshing because that's when the opposite usually happens.

Great job, NBC. Michelle Tafoya talking about how the Jets and Pats used to be in the AFL is way more important than knowing who won the coin toss.

Newsflash: The Pats are still a top 10 NFL team and can win this game. Ya'll whining mofos need to chill the eff out! :p

NBC playing music of the great Dinosaur Jr. in the background, sweet.

I forgot what it was like to have almost everyone in the country including Pats fans thinking we're gonna get smoked. Kinda refreshing because that's when the opposite usually happens.

I'm kinda hoping the Jets came into this game thinking they will definitely win.

Lets go D....get a nice stop here!

I'm not nearly as pessimistic about this game as a lot of people. I think the Pats have at least a 50/50 shot.

Last edited:
I'm kinda hoping the Jets came into this game thinking they will definitely win.

Agreed - from what I've seen, overconfidence gets you EVERY time. Dare I hope?

Hope the defense can set the tone early!

Newsflash: The Pats are still a top 10 NFL team and can win this game. Ya'll whining mofos need to chill the eff out! :p

was that before or after the secondary was reduced to street free agents and a shaky first round second year guy????

What?! It's only 1:30 a.m.! They have tea in Britain don't they? Blimey, drink some tea and watch the game!

I have to be up at 6:30am. You guys will just be going to bed!

i wish our ST had someone like mcknight on our team

ST haven't been good ths season.

So do you suppose it's too much to ask of those fans who "know" the Patriots are going to lose to not post in this thread?

mccourty is just so bad this year

oh my god, we're gonna lose to the Sanchise. I'm gonna throw up

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk