PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the Bruins are getting beat by 2 goals. By the gayest team in hockey. Pats have to win or im going to start a single man riot down here in Nashville tonight. Lighting sh@t on fire and flipping cop cars downtown.

yes you can fault him.situational football

If you want to get really technical with situational football, the Pats really only had time for one more offensive play and it would have been from the twelve yard line [they ran one more offensive play after that and there were five seconds left after]. So it's unlikely they get seven anyway, most likely not a very costly penalty.

I'd rather see our guys stand up for our franchise QB when ******** like that happens

The Time of Possession disparity is hilarious. The number of plays is a lot closer.

Not mad.....but it was a penalty

Even if it was and they called it. It was dumb to give the penalty right back with the shove. They would of offset instead of being what? 6 yards from a TD and a first.

Sticking up for your qb is great but this wasn't a moment I'd call for it.

Tonight reminds me that I do still really hate the Jets

[QUOTshould"patsinthesnow, post: 3949570, member: 16933"]Halftime at game, loudest bullsh*t chant I've heard in awhile. Screw Goodell's puppet refs.[/QUOTE]
Refs should seriously be EMBARRASSED. ...and called out after this game....the pasting of Brady with a hit in the bag goes UNCALLED.....and when Devey retaliated. ...they call HIM?.....And the bloated toe sucker pumps his fist and could have sworn he uttered "There we go Roger!"......pathetic biased officiating so far tonight.....

we need negative plays on defense. Must force some punts in the second half. Too conservative on defense. Does'nt feel like we are up 5?? Rather go down fighting than playing it safe.

Rivers complaining about crowd noise. The crowd is being louder for Ty Law than they have during the game.

They need to stop the run better. Make Geno beat them

The Time of Possession disparity is hilarious. The number of plays is a lot closer.

The Pats played a lot more up tempo. The Jets were the exact opposite.

Vince is done.He is just a guy now.

News: The Jets feeling that they have achieved some moral victory have decided not to play the second half... almost being ahead at the end of the first half is good enough.

Rivers complaining about crowd noise. The crowd is being louder for Ty Law than they have during the game.

Hopefully the noise continues into the game.

Anyone else turn to the Bruins game at the half in time to see the Habs score their 5th goal?

Wtf bruins.

some **** calls,

weird offensive plays for the pats

The kind of offense i expected the jets to run, Extra runs.

Brady was 6-7.

Since 6-15. Why are we neglecting Edelman suddenly?
They are covering with 8 people. Hard to get open. Need to run the ball. Cant believe Iam saying this but they are missing both mayo and ridley tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back