PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Please post your comments, knee jerk reactions and insightful observations regarding tonight's 2014 week 7 game vs the NY Jets. Please do not start other threads concerning or during tonight's game as they will be merged or deleted.

Game time is around 8:30 PM ET and will be televised on CBS and NFLN.

Please read Ian's thread, which is a sticky, week regarding conduct on the game thread. Please act accordingly if you want to be around for future games. :cool:http://www.patsfans.com/new-england.../threads/new-thread-requirement-read.1112402/
The weather report call for rain in various degrees throughout tonight's game and may or may not be a factor. Wind is not suppose to be a factor tonight.

Lets hope for a good game, with no injuries, and a Patriots victory.

This is definitely the jets Superbowl, especially for Rex. Hoping for a healthy win regardless of score.

F*** the Jets.

SanchezClobbered.jpg

jesus_hates_the_jets.png

73.png

lickingfeet23-480x424-290x392.jpg

Also, I'll be doing a healthy amount of posting in this game thread tonight while drinking and watching the game. You are all welcome for the entertainment.

How's the weather looking?

Advanced warning, and potential advanced apology. I popped something in my knee, so I'll be taking something fun (and perfectly legal) tonight. Apologies in advanced for odd posts and the like, but it could be a big night for typos. I'd take the night off from posting, but ..... JETS.

Good call guys. I think we should all have the booze and/or perfectly legal other substances at the ready, both for elated partying or for unforeseen horrible disasters.

I won't be able to watch the game. Will check periodically at a pbp to see what's going on. Let's go pats! Destroy the jets

I asked for the night off at work and am also celebrating in advance. Let's go Pats!

2 defensive TDs. Go Pats!

i hope gronk destroys them.

calvin pryor is talking a lot of ****.

1 hour and 5o minutes until kick off starting to get very excited! Lets send these jets back to New York beaten!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back