PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Giants Super Bowl game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my way out the door from this spineless team, I had to quote this post. Brady has been lucky to have Belichick. He has no balls, no clutch ability, no athletic agility and no arm strength. It is laughable to call him great and I'm glad Eli put him in his place one last time. I only hope that for the Pats fans sake this if truly the end for Brady whether he calls it quits because he can't recover mentally or the team says we now realize we can't win with you anymore. Bottom line, without a strong defense, Brady is average to the bone.

Hey troll you and your giants would be singing another tune ifr POS Welker made the catch. Aside from that go back in your hole

this one hurts but they got to the SB after not wining a playoff game in 4 years, time to build a defense and get a WR with speed and try it again next year GO PATS...

Is this the norm for Patriots fans...?

Yeah he's past his prime, only broke Marino's passing yards record, and lead a team with the worst defense in the NFL to the Super Bowl and came damn close to winning. Every one of those passes on that last drive was perfect. Two were dropped, and one was a hail mary.

Good post, sad it has to come from a fan of another team. :bricks:

not sure why people are blaming Welker. It was a horrid throw. Total miss.

Like I said all year, Pats run same boring plays over and over even when they dont work! Take no chances!

Time to recognize that Brady is past his prime, but the Ps will stick with him because he'a profit center win or lose.

There will still be lots of regular season wins and passing yards, but I do agree with you. It has been 8 years since Brady has won a Superbowl. At 35 years old he is well past his prime as a QB.

And another thing, if they want to keep Brady as QB, they had better put together a better running game. The Backs were not used ENOUGH. Aging QBs need running games. BOB good luck and good riddance. Your play calling cost us this game, IMHO. :mad:

Not it wasn't, the ball was in Welker's hands, he let it slip through it's HIS FAULT and not Brady's.

That pass was thrown kind of high, remember Welker is a short guy.

The throw might have been high but those are routine catches for him.

Just wanted to say. We had numerous chances in that game to be the champions and we didn't tke them. Pretty heart breaking as a fan because i think we were there and had the shot to win

aside from the panic int brady threw deep, he had a great game, the pass to welker was thrown to lead him to the outside for a td and welker had it and choked

1. Good thing Ridley was activated.

2. Brady played well enough to win.

3. Welker didn't make the play; Manningham did. That's what it comes down to.

Look at it this way...The game was actually lost on the first offensive play of the game......otherwise it was a 2 point game at the end and a different tactic by Brady & the offense.....a FG wins it..no TD needed.

Good Game but Eli still has that horseshoe stuck up his azz......:rocker:

1. Good thing Ridley was activated.

2. Brady played well enough to win.

3. Welker didn't make the play; Manningham did. That's what it comes down to.

that's about it

and chung really played great for you guys, so did arrington taking away cruz

hernandez had a couple drops as well but he played good for the most part

What is the lesson learned here? We should also be able to talk trash, it does not affect the game at all.

No way, that's on Welker. The ball was on his hands. Brady played well today, but whereas Manning's receivers actually make plays and make him better, Brady's receivers make him worse. Healthy Gronk and Hernandez are their only guys who can make a play. The rest rely on Brady being pretty much perfect to be effective.

Yeah it was really on both of them. Sure, it hit him in his hands...but it would've been a phenomenal catch and when it has to be "phenomenal" and the gap in coverage was as big as it was, then it wasn't a great throw.

Either of them could've done better.

Just feel sad and depressed, and emotionally crushed.:(

We could have buried this team at 17-9. I have never seen 1 team have so many lucky bounces go their way on fumbles, drops - Packers, 49ers, and vs Pats in SB

17-12 we get that TD to Gronk(instead INT) or fumble on 5 yard line, and game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes