PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Giants Super Bowl game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Please post your keen observations, insightful comments, knee jerk reactions, rants and rave for today's Super Bowl game, on this thread.

Game time is suppose to be 6:30Pm ET. We have been waiting 2 weeks for this and it seems like it will never get here.

Let's hope for a good game with no injuries and a Patriots victory.

Super Bowl....i like the sound of that, its been years.

Can't watch anymore pre-game. All the Giants love and Patriots dismissal is p!ssing me off!
I'm about to run through a wall myself... I hope the Patriots players feel half as enraged as I do :rocker:

Last edited:
TFB needs to play like TFB. Play within himself and not try to force balls into coverage. I thought that he was too amped up for the Ravens game. If he does that and there are no Patriot turnovers, things should go well.

I think the OL has been disrespected for 2 weeks and now is the time for them to go out and prove that they can handle the "great" Giants DL.

I'm going to die. There must be something to do until Kickoff.

Anyway, I am still quite optimistic. I have faith in this team. Just go out, execute and get it done.

Woohooo!! Getting hydrated right now! ;)

I want to see that fierce Patriots D take it to Manning!

Let's Go Pats!!!! :rocker:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'll be here at halftime to avoid Madonna.

Good luck patriots!

Bill coach the defense up and brady play your heart out..

LETS DO THIS!!! :rocker:

We have waited and enjoyed the whole season bringing us to this moment.

Can't complain at all, we have had a great year.

Leave everything on the field, that is all we can ask for as fans...

Just Kickoff Now!

First surprise play????

Patriots take the field and kickoff the ball at 5pm instead of 6 :eek:

Maybe Bill paid a stadium employee to adjst the "time zone" on the clocks in the Giants locker room :D

I never expected this team to make to to the Super Bowl this year. So no matter what happens, I had a enjoyable season, and beating the Jets twice was awesome.

Having said that, this team made it this far so they might as well go ahead and win this damn thing.

I never expected this team to make to to the Super Bowl this year.

Funnily enough after the AH and Ocho trades i felt like we were the AFC favorites. I imagined both those guys would become our new Corey Dillon, Rodney Harrison, Randy Moss and etc.

I might've been wrong but the end result is still here :)

I never expected this team to make to to the Super Bowl this year. So no matter what happens, I had a enjoyable season, and beating the Jets twice was awesome.

Having said that, this team made it this far so they might as well go ahead and win this damn thing.

If i'm honest i want and root for us to make it every year. But this is a year like 2008 and even 2009 where i didn't think we'd go all the way.

Been a great ride and hopefully it's a great game.

Kickoff is approaching.

I feel a lot less nervous and a lot more excited than I thought I would be. If NE can take care of the ball and not give the NYG cheap points off turnovers, I feel their offense will wear down the NYG defense with the no huddle out of the ace packages.

On defense, I wonder if NE comes out playing zone, and the pass rush keeping Elle boxed in the pocket, forcing him to make quick decisions and eliminate his ability to roll out and buy more time for the receivers longer routes down the field. If the NE defense can do this, it will really be a big boost to the unit.

Last edited:
Come on Guys!!!!

Let's get this place (thread) ROCKING like we do at the Razor on game day!!!!!!

GO PATRIOTS!!!!

YO SOY FIESTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Same start like we had against Denver would make me relax a bit!

Let's gooooooo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back