PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Giants game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they would let Mallett throw a little more.

So we can safely conclude that Weems sucks

Did they replace Josh McDaniels with Tony Sparano. That is how the Jets would blow a red zone opportunity.

Dear Bob and Jonathan,

Your broadcast quality and broadcasters are about the equivalent of a local wrestling cable show produced at the local high school. Please trade up in the next draft and get us somebody with a clue.

I could not have said it better. These two guys are the worst have ever heard.

90% running plays. that's boring. i want see mallett to pass

Anyone watching the NFLN feed of this game? The announcers are much better.

are these the same Cunningham and Brace everyone were cutting during the off season?

I said back in February that BB was red shirting both of them last year because he thought injuries and lack of off season programs deeply impacted their ability to play to last season.

What a waste of a drive.

Did they replace Josh McDaniels with Tony Sparano. That is how the Jets would blow a red zone opportunity.

McDaniels has been worse than pitiful in this game. He has been pathetic. If this is how it will be come games that mean something, we can start talking Bruins and Celts very quickly.

This is a team that has been built for the passing game. Why draft a quarterback (Mallett) who comes from a passing offense and then turn him into a machine that extends the ball for a running back to grab it?

Pre season games are to see what players can do to get the best of their abilities to work. McDaniels is missing the streetcar.

Sterling Moore looks like he's made to play safety, he's always trying to make a play on the ball but in coverage he's pretty poor.

He came in as a safety last year... it made his coverage ability look great.:)

McDaniels has been worse than pitiful in this game. He has been pathetic. If this is how it will be come games that mean something, we can start talking Bruins and Celts very quickly.

I dunno why there's any surprise about this. More than likely this is by design and done with BB's approbation.

Who are these guys playing defense for the Patriots?:eek:

This is a team that has been built for the passing game. Why draft a quarterback (Mallett) who comes from a passing offense and then turn him into a machine that extends the ball for a running back to grab it?

Pre season games are to see what players can do to get the best of their abilities to work. McDaniels is missing the streetcar.

You have no idea what they are working on....with all due respect

lol wtf was that botched play:bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back