PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Giants game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, the Patriots look horrible!!!! This is the 4th preseason game and they should be scoring every possession by now...what's going on here??? why aren't they winning and scoring like they used to??? I'm scared....

url

Amazing isn't it? Eli carved up our firsts a few months ago and now we hold them to 0 points? I know it's pre season but that is progress to me.

Koppen is getting traded or cut.

Come on lets see some Demps screens.

He's not a lock, but your post questioning whether it was too little, too late was a tad ridiculous.

If he's not a lock than how is my post ridiculous?

The emphasis is defense first for Bill this season, which could be bad news for everyone else because i think the offense is not too bad aswell don't you agree :D

It's mostly scrubs who will be applying at McDonalds in two days.

Lol, i know right. Not to mention if Eli hit that throw to cruz he would have been gone.

Mallett can hum it.

That was a nice throw by Mallett on the move.

I like these replacement refs, had they been using the other refs for these games, there would've been flags for PI a long time ago.

What did they call Paysinger? Don King?

pound it in for a td

I hate the FB draw. Hated when Weis always called it. Hate it now in the preseason. Hope we don't see it in the regular season.

Boy, I hope we get a few more Don King reffed games in the regular season:
Donking.jpg

Last edited:
O-line likes to run block. Pass blocking needs work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back