PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The OFFICIAL Patriots vs. Dolphins POST-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our fans are ungrateful bastards...booing the GOAT before halftime??? Shouldn't he have the benefit of the doubt despite a bad season so far to his standards? Patriots got the W at the end which is good so I figure people are going to complain about that to.:rolleyes:

The chicken littles and fair-weather fans showed their true colors again. It's funny to me, after all these years that people have been watching football that they haven't learned to stop overreacting to things.

The team preaches 60 minutes of football, likewise, fans should heed that and have support for the team to end, win, lose, or draw. All this, "the team sucks," "Belichick is a terrible GM," "put in Mallett," "Brady is the worse QB in the league," was laughable to me. It's embarrassing to see some people who call themselves fans acting that way. Shame on you.

Great post. It's amazing how fast some 'fans' can forget who TB is and what he has done for this team and turn completely against him just after few bad plays. Same people that wanted to kiss he feet after the Saints game.

Dobson has been making some nice strides each week

IMO, he has always made the right decisions, I don't know what the issue really was why Brady was not seeing the higher percentage routes he was making and Brady was rather throwing tight into corners and out of bounds. Dobson gets open and see the field better than Brady is seeing right now.

I was hoping Tommy would realize his mistake in putting too much focus on Gronk. And he did. Until Gronk's fully Gronk again (if he ever will be, but that's another discussion), Tom's gotta spread the ball around to keep everybody's head in the game.

And that's what he did. And it was awesome.

QUESTION ?

McCourty threw (intentionally batted) the ball forward to Coles ..... legal?

team will go nowhere come playoffs...but i think they at least get there

The AFC isn't very strong this year. The pats will continue to improve each week and will be ready to make a deep run in the playoffs.

QUESTION ?

Why wouldn't it be? It is a defended pass on defense. Not a forward throw. No penalty in any way

QUESTION ?

Are you kidding? Its called the tip drill which they practice. Batting the ball refers only to a loose ball on the ground.

Where's crowell33? Some might get the impression he only posts when things are looking bad for the Patriots.

I have always questioned the merits of an impression as I've always felt there is always more to a person/situation than an impression, but this is one case where an impression is absolutely accurate. He only posts when things look bad (Brady's first half).lol

Great game...I like the grinding games where we turn it around.

Can't wait to get our guys into the bye....some rest is required.

Great game though...

I was hoping Tommy would realize his mistake in putting too much focus on Gronk. And he did. Until Gronk's fully Gronk again (if he ever will be, but that's another discussion), Tom's gotta spread the ball around to keep everybody's head in the game.

And that's what he did. And it was awesome.

Tom should continue to spread it around even when Gronk is fully Gronk.

Yeah Logan Ryan makes me feel alot better about our lack of veteran CB depth signings. He has delivered, great pick thus far and very crucial given our previous need for depth at the position.

I have been high on him since watching him in the preseason. He had a pick six against the Bucs. He almost had another pick six today after getting one last week. It's kind of reminiscent of how Vrabel's first six or seven catches (I can't remember the exact number) all went for TD's.lol He also had two sacks today (I believe). He's a playmaker. Can picture this - Talib and Dennard on the outside, Ryan as a slot guy with Arrington (and his starting experience) playing CB4. Then you have McCourty at one safety and hopefully someone emerges at the other. Our D would be set for years to come - young, fast, and playmaking.

42-6 Bengals over the Jets...I don't want this day to end....

42-6 Bengals over the Jets...I don't want this day to end....

No way. *goes to check* well, goddamn... How that happen? lol. When I was watchin half an hour ago, it was 20-3, I think. Wow. And I'm happy seein AFC East rivals losin, but Bengals, starting in November, need to start losin, too.

One final thing I forgot to say is how nobody is talking about the smart timeout that the Pats took coming up on the end of the third quarter. The thread went ape ***** when the Pats elected to take a knee before half with all their timeouts. I read page after page of how bad BB has been with clock management and, although not entirely without merit, nobody mentions how smart that third-quarter timeout was for the team. Take that, haters.lol

Tom should continue to spread it around even when Gronk is fully Gronk.

Do you think he zeroed in on Gronk in the first half because of the shaky protection, no one else getting open, or just bad QB play?

Hard to tell for me without getting the coach's tape.

Well it WAS a perfect day, Redskins were beating the Broncos 21-7, now 21-21.

Looks like we have a QB controversy for the Jets...:bricks::singing::rocker:

Are you kidding? Its called the tip drill which they practice. Batting the ball refers only to a loose ball on the ground.

That wasn't a tip. It looked like a forward lateral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes