PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if our offense was at full strength I would be waiting on a comeback...as things are i dont trust these blockers today, a couple of them its the first time they see game action this season (or any season)

bad bad bad

Look at the bright side, guys. Last year we kicked Miami's butt at the end of the season and laid an egg in the playoffs. This year, we are clearly reversing that strategy.

What, not bright enough? It's all I got.

Last edited:
Blame the offense because we already knew the defense sucks?

No. Blame the offense also right now. Just dont keep blaming the D which we all know is what it is. Consecutive 3 and outs and no running the ball no pass protection.

Sorry for the terminology but it's no huddle dink n' dunk time ... like the good old days.

Good run by woodhead. Why not use Ochostinko I at least thin he can beat some kind of coverage.

OK, they've spotted the Dolphins enough points to make this interesting. Now it's time to wake up and turn it on.

Mr. Brady, get it started.
They better wake up, i have them going 13-3 and if they lose it will screw up my prediction.

LMAO. Season is over boys.

The defense has peaked... and our offense is absolute **** when brady has zero time.

go root for the packers.

So Pats get PI called every time, but nothing against Miami when Welker keeps getting raped out there. Got it.

LMAO. Season is over boys.

The defense has peaked... and our offense is absolute **** when brady has zero time.

I know this game is awful! Disgraceful even, but you do realize that they are AFCE Champs, meaning playoffs!

The outlook doesn't look good, but we thought that for the Jets last year!

Interesting how they throw, I expect a completion, we throw I expect an in-completion.

Our receivers do nothing but ***** and moan to the refs...make a ******* play and shut the **** up.

I'm going to close my laptop and watch this game the right way. This thread ruins the fun of watching football. It's amazing how many negative people are in this world. What miserable life outlooks.

I love your stuff, Jay, but come on. The Patriots haven't shown up yet today, and they're getting killed as a result. Are you really expecting posts about rainbows and unicorns?

I'm done with Bill O'Brien

I've held back for three years.

He's awful.

lol, this could be 40-0

RUN the damn ball!!!!

I'm not understanding why they are refusing to run the freaking ball

$&@&ing defense. They made the Pats offense go three and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back