PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets will bet Texans then beat us at Gillette again in the playoffs. Fans will still refuse to realize the flaws of the way this team was built. Ground hog day. Patriot fans are the worst when it comes to being heard in hope of a change for the better.

Belichick is a master troll

well at least we will know what the playoffs look like...

I'm done with Bill O'Brien

I've held back for three years.

He's awful.

The team averages 30+ points a game and over a 3 year span has been the best offense in the NFL.

Let me recap every drive the Pats have made and will make this game:

1st Down: Incomplete Pass
2nd Down: Run that goes nowhere.
3rd down: Incomplete or pass short of 3rd down.
4rd down: Punt.

Disgusting.

Again, they should take Brady out because he might get hurt. This game's over already. Baltimore will win the #1 seed. Just put Hoyer in and keep Brady fresh for Buffalo and the upcoming embarrassment in the playoffs.

3-13 isn't going to cut it. We finally get good field position and do nothing with it.

What a joke.

Well, so far Brady is playing like he does when you hit him early. Hopefully he wakes up.

Brady trying to take all the negative pressure off of Devin McCourty by going 3/14 for 37 yards in the first half , at home, against one of the leagues worst pass defenses.

LMAO. Season is over boys.

The defense has peaked... and our offense is absolute **** when brady has zero time.

1 regular season game when you're already guaranteed a playoff spot ≠ season over

This is what it must be like to watch the Rams offense on a weekly basis.

This game is just a great example that this offense can't be counted on to win in the playoffs - they have chinks in their armor and to show it this late in the year in a game that has meaning, scary. I have seen some analysis lately suggesting that you have to outscore the Pats, put up 30+ - no, no you don't. You can shut them down. And clearly this defense isn't going to win you anything. Hopes are low, but I suppose you never know.

The phenomenon know as Devin McCourty is about as perplexing a regression as I've seen in the NFL. It's one thing to set the bar high and then not live up, but it's another to be as bad as he's been. I would love to hear a coaches take on what has happened to him because boy he's been bad.

Jeez, I hate 95% of the people that post in the game day thread. We're going to be one and done and this team can't beat anybody, even though if we lose today the worst case scenario is that we're tied for best record in the AFC.

It's not even the end of the half, let's see what adjustments are made and how we respond in the second.

Most of you are an unbelievable bunch of spoiled brats. :bricks:

Offense is rolling.

Get pressure on Brady and a ball-control offense and we're perfectly beatable. Same story in playoffs every year. One-dimensional because our coordinator refuses to establish anything resembling a functioning run game. Weak line and a lot of looks makes Brady look human.

Seriously ..... I thought BB was a defensive genius? When was the last time BB put out a stellar defense?

And can this offense get anymore unimaginative?

im stunned that how this team does not show up today.. they may come back and win.. but this is awful...

The offense is obviously out of sync. The defense needs to step up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back