PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami is just the better team, fair and square.

Obviously this team is going to get humiliated in the playoffs, and I just hope it won't be the Jets again.

Another one and done in the playoffs. Probably a 20+ point blowout.

What a ******* joke this game has been so far...like seriously..They need to score before the end of the half

This is the #1 seed team thinking of the SB ?

Getting beat up by one of the teams participating in the suck for luck race.

Our mate 44 again. FFS BB.

Wow, this is the worst our defense has looked in a long time.

On the bright side, the Pat's have Miami right where they want them. Miami will get overconfident on how easy it is and start to make mistakes. Brace for the 2nd half comeback by Brady. The Pats are just sandbagging

Last edited:
Miami is just the better team, fair and square.

Obviously this team is going to get humiliated in the playoffs, and I just hope it won't be the Jets again.

I thought u said a few posts ago that you will be back after the playoff loss.

I'm calling it right now. This is going to be one hell of a comeback. A great Christmas present.

So disappointing. They are dominating us.

In almost all playoff losses or bad games , this game included, its the offense which has failed to lived up to its reputation. The D is what it is.

Blame the offense because we already knew the defense sucks?

To be honest, this isnt a defense like the ravens that is going to keep you in the game when your offense does absolutely NOTHING

brady has 2, I repeat 2 complete passes in this game. if our Oline holds up, its a game. but the offense is doing nothing and this defense is having some bad penalties called on them which gives miami alot more opportunities

I thought u said a few posts ago that you will be back after the playoff loss.

Sorry...as a troll this game is just too good of an opportunity.

OK, they've spotted the Dolphins enough points to make this interesting. Now it's time to wake up and turn it on.

Mr. Brady, get it started.

I'm going to close my laptop and watch this game the right way. This thread ruins the fun of watching football. It's amazing how many negative people are in this world. What miserable life outlooks.

Well at least we can still get a bye with a win next week and maybe slip under the radar a bit more. About the only positives you can take away right now. This team especially McCourty needs to be ashamed, just stupid stupid play. It's one thing to get beaten it's another thing to be a complete ******* idiot and kill your team

Ellis seems about a second late on the snap!!!

He has had a few good plays TODAY....other than that he has been the invisible man. His age is going to catch up with him.....I think BB brought him in to be a role player.....not a STAR on defense.....

37 yard return by Woodhead. Perfect opportunity to get something going here.

LMAO. Season is over boys.

The defense has peaked... and our offense is absolute **** when brady has zero time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe