PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waters starting at RG. Woot.

Is anyone having trouble with the broadcast?

Waters gets the start over Connolly. We might have to put Kasmir on suicide watch.

New numbers:

Kyle Arrington: #24
Dan Gronkowski: #82
Sergio Brown: #31
Brian Waters: #54
James Ihedigbo: #44
Tom Welch: #60

I hate that anyone will wear Bruschi's number ever again. It seems odd that a guard is the first guy to wear it. I think 54 is one of the few numbers that should be retired.

That skyline shot reminded me of how much I miss living in Miami. Thanks Mr. Producer! :bricks:

Ugh, how can you miss that cesspool? Beautiful area, but the worst people/drivers in America bar none.

Lets crush these fools

This is going to be a closer game than most are picking

Last edited:
Time to ROCK-EM and SOCK-EM :rocker::rocker::rocker:

Upper deck looks half full. For Monday Night Football to start the year? Shameful. I hope those are just late arriving fans.

It was hard watching the Sox lose to Tampa in an empty building this weekend. Maybe the Patriots can have some revenge on Florida tonight.

Fergie.........terrible.

Fergie's voice is just...gross.

Should've booked Rebecca Black.

Upper deck looks half full. For Monday Night Football to start the year? Shameful. I hope those are just late arriving fans.

It was hard watching the Sox lose to Tampa in an empty building this weekend. Maybe the Patriots can have some revenge on Florida tonight.
Miami sports fans are the worst in all of America.

Fergie's voice sounds like someone gave a chalkboard the ability to speak. :bricks:

I hope you guys aren't too impressed with Fergie butchering your national anthem.

That's right Fergie, the National Anthem is all about you. It's there so you can ... show off?

Who convinced national anthem singers that the word is per-OH-lus?

Still, bad voice or not, I dig Fergie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
Back