PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price inactive....what a f#cking joke....next time they draft a wr they should just throw a dart at the board

I said the she thing when Rexy decided that picking up to grandpa receivers for this season was a good idea.

Doesn't Mason have osteoporosis or something?

Albert Haynesworth looks rather plump.

dungeon master, release the GRONKS ......

the Greek gods took pity on mortals and released the Kraken. . . . The original plan was to release the GRONKs. :eek:

I am not feeling as good about this game as you guys. I think this is going to be a real tough game.

The Phins are going to be one of the most improved teams this year IMO.

I am one of the few that still thinks Henne is going to be pretty good this year. People forget he was pretty good a couple of years ago, and he had a real strong pre-season. Marshall is a best, and Bess is one of the most underated receivers in football. We need to get pressure on Henne tonight, or else the Phins will put up points.

On defense they could pressure the QB, and they have 2 pretty good corners.

I hope I'm wrong. I would love to see a 34-7 blowout, but I just don't see it. It's going to be tough.

These wrs on the outside have to make plays.If i was the dolphins i would double Welker.

After a long tortuous summer, football is here at last!

I am not feeling as good about this game as you guys. I think this is going to be a real tough game.

The Phins are going to be one of the most improved teams this year IMO.

I am one of the few that still thinks Henne is going to be pretty good this year. People forget he was pretty good a couple of years ago, and he had a real strong pre-season. Marshall is a best, and Bess is one of the most underated receivers in football. We need to get pressure on Henne tonight, or else the Phins will put up points.

On defense they could pressure the QB, and they have 2 pretty good corners.

I hope I'm wrong. I would love to see a 34-7 blowout, but I just don't see it. It's going to be tough.

The only problem is the Dolphins have what should be a fatal flaw: the inability to run the ball.

Vontae Davis is very good, not sure about Sean Smith though. I've heard he's good, not a shutdown guy or anything but very solid.

Lions, Tigers and....GRONKS......Oh my :eek:

The only problem is the Dolphins have what should be a fatal flaw: the inability to run the ball.

Their offense is going to be too one dimensional. I think the Pats' offense can attack the Dolphins' weakness on defense (inability to cover TEs and RBs in the passing game).

The only reason I won't be surprised if it is close is because it is the first game and it is a divisional game.

Last edited:
I think Stuart mistook Ditka for Bill Parcells.

Ditka being the only one to pick the Dolphins makes me feel better.

Last edited:
Hope they can establish some time of running game.

What's the full list of inactives?

New numbers:

Kyle Arrington: #24
Dan Gronkowski: #82
Sergio Brown: #31
Brian Waters: #54
James Ihedigbo: #44
Tom Welch: #60

Only Ditka picked Miami.

/And he gave up his entire draft for one player.

I think Stuart mistook Ditka for Bill Parcells.

Ditka being the only one to pick the Dolphins makes me feel better.

Ditka is trailer trash :D

Oh, Mike Ditka. Love his logic "Belichick is a heck of a guy but he doesn't play on the field".

That skyline shot reminded me of how much I miss living in Miami. Thanks Mr. Producer! :bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes