PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! How could he call for Mankins to trip over Brady to allow Oderick to break into the backfield and break up the play untouched? Another case of McDaniels being too cute.

When the players don't execute, why is it always McDaniels' fault?

when Ridley is running fopr positive yards why are you calling Mo Lasses's number instead?

3 guys on Gronk and that is our best option? Wtf

It wasn't. Brady has just developed a lot of bad habits this year, and locking in on gronk is one of them

We're running in situations we should definitely be passing.
We're taking out Ridley in situations where he should be IN there.
We're running way too many screens and 2 yard plays praying for big YAC which we aren't getting

Terrible terrible play calling and coaching decisions like starting Blount over Ridley and Cole over Ryan

2 more good runs by Ridley so they take him off the field and end up kicking.

You figure it was Bolden's fault that Mankins and Brady got tangled up and Mankins wasn't in position to make the block as a result?

Yes! How could he call for Mankins to trip over Brady to allow Oderick to break into the backfield and break up the play untouched? Another case of McDaniels being too cute.

Of course, he needs to coach them better to execute the block . They are veteran highly paid olinemen after all...they cant do everything.

Where is amendola, you know, welkers replacement?

False.

Ridley, Gronk, Amendola>Maroney Caldwell gaffney watson

Maybe on paper. I don't recall Brady having only one Td pass in there games. Could be four at this rate.

***** Mankins. That was a promising drive.
The most overated player in the NFL. Not only doesn't he block anyone , he gets in the way of our back. Cut him and give Talib what he wants.

doplhins running at will on the edge

Glad someone else saw that this is what happened. Announcers were focused on Brady tripping, blew over the fact Mankins tripped, too.

I will criticize Brady where it is deserved, but I will never accuse him of being not tough. His toughness is criminally underrated.

Drives me nuts that people throw roses at big Ben and darts at Brady for "toughness"... and IMO they are the complete opposite. You don't see Brady make a big show and production out of his injuries, he just guts them out.

Rodney's clownish skirt comment a few years ago didn't help the perception. Anyone who says Brady is not tough is just ignorant. That is a fact.

Now... let's see less passing from a crippled Brady and more running and maybe they can steal this one.

Yeah and then people complain he doesn't run it and then when we do run it and he doesn't get a first it's what the hell why didn't we pass it? I wonder who's decision it is to phase out Ridley. Weather it's BB or JMD who hates him. Seriously, trade the guy if we aren't going to use him.

I'm curious how much Pats ticket prices will drop after this game. This is just a terrible product to watch ---not to mention Gillette is a bad venue as well

Maybe we can get LFitz in a trade this offseason.

Nice block in the back and hold - no call

team doesn't deserve to win the division

Like I posted in the other thread... anyone still think this run D is good?

Where to begin? The OL sucks, the DL sucks. This is turning bad quickly. No playoffs for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes