PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team desperately need Talib and Kelly back quickly. I think if the Pats get them back and this defense changes quite a bit.

Years of great teams have been us arrogant. These 2013 Patriots are mediocre at best

Pick up a flag, next play TD. :bricks:

This game is horrible already.

I never thought I would say this but Brady needs to sit down. He is hurting the team right now more then helping.

This is not the type of Patriots football I'm accustomed to watching.

Gotta score on this drive, O.

You realize that Jones is getting double teamed, right?

Nope! I don't think he understands a lot about football since just about every comment he's posted today has been asinine.

holy **** this is ridiculous

Miami has looked like **** and they're beating us by 14. Such a lack of healthy talent on our sideline.

Injuries to VW and mayo are beginning to have an effect now.

I was beginning to think this thread (and even the board in general) was devoid of most of the sane, logical posters. Thanks for restoring some of my faith that there are still people around who do know the forest from the trees.:D

Still your boy aint playing well.

Clearly you are not....maybe he will get better as the game goes on, but he's obviously hurt and we can't do anything on offense.

He's made more bad decisions than bad throws. I don't think Mallett will make better decisions than Brady.

Missing our three best defensive players doesn't allow us to compensate for our O anymore. How high will we need to move up in the draft to get one of the top QBs?

This team desperately need Talib and Kelly back quickly. I think if the Pats get them back and this defense changes quite a bit.

Isn't that what was said about the offense- not being argumentative but it is what it is

C'mon guys... this is our team. 14-0 can be erased.

It is the "who cares?" penalty. It just changes it from most likely a touchback to most definitely a touchback.

The Pats are nothing without Talib. Its embarasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back