PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope that the secondary sans Talib will be able to handle Hartline. He's the guy on their O who scares me the most.

where the hell is Aqua Velva 4 Ever??

Holy God they just showed Tom's hand. Really swollen

Anyone got a pic of toms hand?

Lets go Pats! Brady & Co. go off today. 4 passing TDs - 2 for Gronk and 1 a piece for Dobson/Amendola

Honestly, I can see this happening.

- First off, Amendola and Gronk will be on the field at the same time for the first time. Look at Gronks effect in his first game back. He's still getting into game shape, but he made a noticeable difference. Brady tried to go to the well too much though. Anyway, back on topic.

- Secondly, Miami's secondary has not been good consistently. Their corners are susceptible to getting beat and their safeties have not been very impressive either.

- And lastly, this is precisely the game where I think BB and co. know they need to turn the proverbial corner. That loss last week had less to do with a bad call and more to do with an inconsistent second half of football and an abysmal performance by the O-Line.

This is a very important game, especially since it's a divisional game. The AFC is still wide open, IMO, and the Pats need to seize the moment here. I'm excited.

Re: Re: The Official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

you think maybe why he played so poorly last week?

Possibly they showed what happened and his fingers got pretty bent. His hand is huge right now

Outside the Chris Jones gaffe, the special teams have been the Patriots' most consistent unit.

The white Geno Atkins

Chris Jones is a real find.

Nice to see Jones make a big play right off the bat.

Maybe they pumped up his hand with extra Awesome... ?

MIA is so bad at running...wow

I say it EVERY week but there is no MLB better at diagnosing a play or with better instincts than Spikes.

Nice 3 and out

Great start by the D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results