PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright O, you've had time to get the **** out of your system... time to do some damage!

Why are we all blaming McDaniels? What is BB doing? Playing cards?

McDaniels is at fault for everything, hiring offensive personnel, oline issues, forcing into double coverage, injuries, 3rd down conversions on defense. Everything...

Hopefully the offense will get its head unstuck from their behind and do something productive. Like get a first down.

When they use Blount, fans should simply BOO the hell out of this disgusting coaching

Blount isn't a bad rotational guy. He just shouldn't be the lead back.

Time of possession: 11:25 to 1:55

i feel bad for people who drafted patriots players in FF...myself included

this offense better wake up fast

He is the NFLs #26 ranked passer before the last interception and the NFLs least mobile QB. He IS the problem.

Still trolling about Brady, I see....

pathetic

Re: Re: The Official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

That's what I'm saying. I'm not saying he hasn't had a subpar season, but c'mon. We have a guy in this thread saying he's the BIGGEST problem we have, and that's just simply not true.

Its not Brady it is the offense play calling and personnel packages, Blount in the game is a joke. First down Blount runs for one yard Gronkowski comes in the game with Brady under center in a running formation clearly it was play action to Gronkowski a team of 5th graders could predict that. McDaniels needs to be fired.

Ridley has to be hurt...has to be

McDaniels is at fault for everything, hiring offensive personnel, oline issues, forcing into double coverage, injuries, 3rd down conversions on defense. Everything...

Obviously McDaniels isn't completely blameless (unless it's Brady asking for Blount instead of Ridley), but he's not responsible for executing plays on the field.

I wonder what the heck is wrong with it that it's that swollen a week after the injury?

Probably swollen from writing that 14 million dollar check for his new NYC condo.

Man, it's great (in hindsight) that Julian decided to come back. He's been the most consistent receiver on the team.

Did Ridley **** in Bill's cornflakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore