PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Cowboys game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also want to add that it is positive to see this defense play well in SPITE of having some tackling issues at times. Which means they can play even better than they did which to me is a good sign. Made a few mistakes, but limited the damage from them and held on in the end when it mattered.

/hats off

Last edited:
No guts. No heart. And at home. Sad.

skip the game thread next week ... you will be happier lounging in a snake pit.

Yea ................... :bricks: ............... your rock is waiting.

I paid particular attention to his posts starting early today....every single one of them contain negatives aimed at the Pats...I think he's an undercover troll and I think "Patsboy" is a snide slur aimed at any members who log on as Patsfan or Patman. His posting history contains the evidence over a span of time...always negative.

Hernandez is the anti-kryptonite!

Yeah. It's a tough task to stop Bryant, Austin, Jones, Witten, Romo, etc. If the Patriots lose, I'd blame all of the loss on the offense. Turnovers, poor play calling, penalties, mental mistakes, awful protection, and poor execution.

Penalties by the offense?? Mental Mistakes by the offense??

Wow.. Guess you watched a different game.. I saw neither of those things..

Turnovers? Yep.. Brady missed branch running free deep on the last interception. But it happens..

Gisele better be giving TOm some good **** tonight if you know what i mean

Definitely a solid performance by the defense. They weren't perfect, but they were good enough to beat a solid team.

This is the same team from last year. Say what you will but the problems are definite: Brady has become a front runner. He plays good with a lead but craps himself on any clutch situation now. The offensive coordinator is inconsistent. And the defense can't communicate on the field in order to put whole plays or whole games together.

Them not making the playoffs would be the best thing to happen to this fan base because it would simply be another disappointment.

I can bet you became a fan after the last super bowl and did not know how real games were back in the days. This was a typical game of those Patriots whom you jumped on the wagon for.
How do you think Brady got all those come from behind wins?
You know what? You are fool. ignore from now

Love watching Tom Jackson eat crow on Sportscenter ...

Best game of the year by this defense! Let's build on this during the bye. Definitely a confidence booster! And plenty of 'teaching points' for BB to use for coaching up this team after a tight win that was full of mistakes!

"So Aaron, how do you feel abou this game after that ciritcal fumble?"

AH: "AAAAAAHHH!!!"

Overall, our D is still not great, but this was an importent win for our guys on D tonight, i hope they can build on tonights preformance.

High powered Dallas offense with all its weapons...16 points...how's that "Yards allowed REAL BAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!" argument coming along??? Throw in the always cogent "Pats D is giving up 38 ppg...er...32 ppg...er..28 ppg...uh...25 ppg...um.............." whinefestival. Meanwhile, as most Pats fans hoped, the defense, which WAS positively sieve like, has made small incremental gains game by game...is this NOT the hallmark of a Bill Belichick team the past decade...peak in December? We get Mayo back after the break as well as some of the banged up younger guys...

one game at a time....the G.O.A.T will steer this team with a steady hand...keep taking steps forward and hopefully, get another shot at the ring. It's been a grat decade to be a Pats fan. Hope some people appreciate it.

This is why we need a big play receiver, plain and simple..too predictable especially when Welk becomes a non-factor.

Both Hernandez and Gronkowski want to know why you think they are chopped liver....

This is great for the team. The defense will gain more confidence , because they fueled this win, and we are going to need them inorder to win the superbowl

That's what I was saying earlier, this team is average at best, they have not improved enough from last year

I haven't read all your posts, but the ones I have read show you to be thoroughly uneducated. What's stupifying is that you have donated to this site. Yet all you do is rag on the team..

vintage super bowl winning era brady on that last drive...sweet

vintage super bowl winning era brady on that last drive...sweet

Brady is epic, absolutely appreciate watching him play for the Pats. Always impressed by the way in which he erases his memory of a bad throw and comes back and produces a drive like that. Fantastic.

Last edited:
skip the game thread next week ... you will be happier lounging in a snake pit.

Not to nitpick, but there won't be a game thread next week.. It's the BYE week... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft